Action Replay

D

Doctor Downs

Gjest
Kjøpte en Action Replay til PS2 for en gullalder sida, og fant den igjen i dag. Nå ble da den gamle ødelagte store byttet ut med den nye lille i anledning GTA:SA og MGS3. Fant ut at denne ikke gidder å lese av Action Replay-discene mine, så jeg lurte på om det ble lagt ut noe info eller noe rundt dette som jeg gikk glipp av da den nye maskinen ble lagt ut?

Du har sikkert allerede kikket på hjemmesidene deres, men i tilfelle du ikke har det:

Q: When I load my disc I get a "Please insert a Playstation format disc" error message. Is my disc/console faulty?

A: In most cases your disc is not likely to be faulty. Due to the way that the disc is encrypted the AR MAX may occasionally require hitting reset a few times before loading. It is not a problem with your console. If this problem persists, please contact Datel Support.

Q: When I try to load Action Replay MAX I get a message that says Disc Read Error or "Please insert a PlayStation or PlayStation 2 format disc"?

A: Try switching on the console with the disc already inserted and if it displays this message, press the reset button a few times. You could also try loading the disc with the PS2 standing vertically, which can sometimes help an older console to read the disc if its laser is weakening. Also make sure there are no scratches on the disc, as this may cause the disc to not load. If you still have no success, try your Action Replay MAX disc on another PS2 console. If it works on another console then the disc is fine, it is your PS2 that is causing it not to load. If your Action Replay MAX disc does not work on another console, then you may have a faulty disc and should contact Datel support.

Kilde.