Den store "Selskapene er noen jævler pga." tråden

TheNormalGeek

også kalt Anders
I denne tråden så kan man skrive noe man hater med en konsoll eller selve firmaer bak disse, dette kan være alt fra dårlig support til dårlige spill.
(Ikke inspirert av en annen tråd her i forumet :riffa: )

Jeg starter:
Litt rage på Sony, PSVita Youtube-app som IKKE kommer til norge, kunne lett gitt oss den engelske

Lodin

Der Waaaah
Det er tydligvis jævlig vanskelig å få Youtube til å funke på konsoller og håndholdte her i Nårge. 360 har hatt det dritlenge, men ikke faen om vi skal få se snurten. Istedet må vi ta til takke med Dailymotion. Her er et hint, INGEN bruker den dritten til noe som helst! :argh:
I relaterte nyheter mister snart iOS sin tubbe-app, men der kan man i det minste fortsatt bruke safari.

Lodin

Der Waaaah
Ellers da? Dette her er jævla lite kjølig midd.
During the Community Summit both Jay Fitzloff and I (Mathew Everett) were under the impression that full .config files and final keyboard/mouse and controller hookups were going to work as promised when the PC version of the game launched. That was the plan at the time from a specifications perspective.

Unfortunately, especially at the end of the development cycle, sometimes things change at the last minute, and this was one of them. This puts us in an uncomfortable spot as we were acting on the best information we had at the time, and it has turned out not to be in the final game (at this point).

Since it was always the intention to implement these features, as I type this, the development team is checking to see what items can get added into the game. While I can’t promise what can be done, I can promise we are working with the proper teams and have expressed the importance of including them in a patch.

For attendees of the community event who reported the information that everyone thought was true at the time: our apologies. We did not mean to put you in a position of putting facts out there that would prove to be inaccurate: you are our partners (and our friends). Please link this post to your sites so that your fans know the error was not intentional on anyone’s part and we are doing everything we can to address it. We will circle back when we have more information. And, once again, our sincerest apologies to both attendees to the Community Summit, and their fanbase for the mistake on our part.
Darksiders II Community Manager

-THQSledgehammer

TheNormalGeek

også kalt Anders
Bullet Run (Spill-Free to play), fikk ikke varen jeg kjøpte, så måtte først sitte i 40min hvor det står:
Normalventetid 10min (Cool Story Bro)
Så, jeg er litt sånn sint nå :argh: