DS-Nyheter

Haha, morsomt scenario. :D Men ville det i det hele tatt la seg gjøre å remake Final Fantasy VII i 3D til DS? Jeg er redd det er alt for lite plass på et DS-kort. Men...regner med komprimeringsteknologien er en del bedre nå enn den var i '97, og hvis man i tillegg fjerner FMVene, så er det kanskje ikke så usannsynelig allikevel?

Wario Land ser forresten eid ut.

Noen review scores fra nyeste Famitsu:
  • Super Princess Peach (NDS, Nintendo) - 9 / 8 / 8 / 9 - (34/40)
  • Project Rub 2 (NDS, Sega) - 8 / 8 / 7 / 9 - (32/40)
  • Pokémon Puzzle (NDS, Nintendo) - 8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - (31/40)
  • Kenshuui Tendo Dokuta 2: Inochi no Tenbin (NDS, Spike) - 8 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (30/40)
  • Urusei Yatsura : Endless Summer (NDS, Marvelous) - 5 / 6 / 5 / 4 - (20/40)
Super Princess Peach ble plutselig veldig interessant. :tommelopp:

Kilde: http://www.revo-europe.com/news.php?nid=8351

Kilik

Lokal moderator
Godt å se at prinsesse Peach lever opp til forventningene.

Mario Kart bundle!

Nintendo will offer a special bundle of the new Wi-Fi-enabled Mario Kart® DS racing game with the fifth new Nintendo DS™ color, Hot Rod Red. The package will be available at an MSRP of $149.99, for a savings of about $15. The Hot Rod Red DS will come with a checkered-flag wrist strap and a series of racing-inspired decals to let owners customize their rides with sporty numbers or red-hot flames.
Prisen tilsvarer 974 kr etter dagens kurs, men vil nok havne på rundt 1200 kr. i butikkene her til lands. Tipper denne pakken blir en stor julegavehit sammen med Nintendogs-pakkene til samme pris...

Kan ellers legge til at Mario Kart får 32 baner. 16 nye og 16 gamle klassikere. En liten strek i regninga er at online bare tillater 2-4 spillere.

Detaljer:
-New weapons to the franchise include the ink splatter, which fills opponents screens with opaque goop, and the new Bullet Bill weapon, where your Kart is temporarily turned into Bullet Bill - you lose control of your kart, but automatically smash opponents out of the way (kind of like the Chain Chomp weapon in Double Dash?)
-New courses include Puku Puku Beach (filled with crabs that must be avoided), a Luigi's Mansion track, the Eight Cross Circuit (unsuprisingly shaped like a figure of eight) and Yoshi Falls (which features sloped courses to make falling off easy).
-Controls via the D-Pad have been made to feel similar to Mario Kart 64's handling, and apparently compare evenly with analogue control.
-More Kart variety - choose from slow, super heavyweight cars to faster but lighter vehicles. More detailed stats than ever before are avilable on the karts before the race, eg. how long it takes to recover on a bad turn or how easy it is to steer.
-Custom 32x32 Kart decals, which will be shown in multiplayer and wi-fi.
-A whopping 60 spaces for people on your buddy list. Racing them locally automatically adds them, otherwise users can be added manually by simply entering their player code.
-Time Trial, plus multiplayer modes Balloon Battle and Shine Thief return!
-New single player mode "Mission Run" debuts, where the player is given specific tasks to complete on your laps round the track - for example racing through a slalom of gates or destroying level enemies.
-2-8 players can take part simultaneously in local wi-fi play - though players who are taking part only via DS Download play (ie. who do not own a copy of the game theirselves) must play as Shy Guy!
-DS Download Play is limited to 100 cc engine class, though local multi-card local play is fully customisable - no limits on character or track choice.
-All player's win/loss ratios are saved and tracked, plus ghost data can be traded wirelessly, allowing you to race against your mate's best times!
-Online, 2-4 players can play against each other (8 player not available).
-Online choice of opponents: Friends Only (players registered as Friends), Rivals (players with similar skills, found via an online matchmaker), Recent Opponents, Regional Racers (players in your country), World Racers (players anywhere in the world).
-Online, there's no limit to the choice of course, and it is chosen by players voting for a course. The track with the most votes wins (in the event of a tie, a random course is played).

Thinaran

Den mannlige sexbomba
Medlem av ledelsen
1UP har lagt opp en video preview av Super Princess Peach. Ser moro ut, og det ser ikke ut som at DS-ens touchscreen blir overbrukt bare fordi den er der, i likhet med Castlevania: DoS.

Ny info om New Super Mario Bros. har truffet nettet.

Opprinnelig skrevet av gonintendo.com
As for the new details, a couple interesting ideas from the game have been released. The multiplayer mode is going to have a little competetive edge just like The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords. You will have to work together to help each other, but you will still be competing.

One major development in the gameplay area is the addition of wearing turtle shells. Once you hop on a koopa troopa, you will be able to pick up the shell and wear it on your back. Koopa Troopas will have all different colored shells on their back, each color brining you a different power.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=146

Og her er et par scans fra Famitsu, som er stedet hvor denne informasjonen egentlig stammer fra:

---

Bah, jeg må nesten få uttrykt mine tanker om dette spillet mens jeg er igang. Gameplaymessig synes jeg spillet virker bra, men jeg har litt problemer med den grafiske stilen. Det hele ser veldig lite spenstig ut. Alle 2D Mario-spillene frem til nå har hatt en ganske unik grafisk presentasjon (med unntak av Lost Levels). Dette synes jeg minner alt for mye om en slags remake av Super Mario Bros. 1. Jeg savner litt mer personlighet. Dette ser ikke mye bra ut om man sammeligner det med Yoshi's Island og Super Mario Bros. 3.

Thinaran

Den mannlige sexbomba
Medlem av ledelsen
Jeg ser dine New Mario Bros.-scans, og høyner med en Animal Crossing DS-preview.

Opprinnelig skrevet av Jeremy Parish
AC aficionados and addicts will feel right at home with this pseudo-sequel. Besides a few tweaks and an obvious graphical downgrade, the experience is remarkably similar to that offered by the original. Players create a small village and take control of the new boy (or girl) in town. Each cartridge can store the data for one town and two characters, who share a house together (one sleeps while the other plays).

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Steike! Som om ikke Hunters var must-buy fra før av... :D
Spørs om ikke denne vinteren blir den første virkelig store sesongen for Nintendo DS. Gleder meg vilt til å se hva som kommer etterhvert.

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Med tanke på kvalitetskurven til Tony Hawk-serien i det siste, gleder jeg meg like mye til det som til eksamen. Omtrent.

Hehe. Hver sin smak :) Men har spilt alle på PS og PS2, og digger alle sammen. Tror det kan bli fete online muligheter på dette også.