Kingdom Hearts 2

Det er vel relativt hvor mange av dere der ute som er interessert i dette, men dere er iallefall mange nok til at jeg poster det. Lillebror Valan som viste meg følgende facts:

Følgende er tatt fra http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/news2/headlines/95560033.shtml

KH PREMIERE PARTY
Today at Pacifico Yokohama's "A Hall" there was an event so people can try Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and also Kingdom Hearts II for the first time.

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories was divided between Agrabah(?) and Coliseum, and Kingdom Hearts II was between "Beast's Castle" and also the Coliseum.

Chain of Memories:
The game is about recollecting cards actually, fights are in real time like Kingdom Hearts. When you press the A button you use the card that you can actually see, L and R buttons are for switching among the cards, press both L and R at the same time and you will hold the card. When you hold 3 cards, press L&R again to release all at the same time. If the cards are compatible, the cards will combine.

1 Fire Card = Fire
1 Fire Card + 1 Fire Card = Fira
1 Cloud Card = Summon Cloud Lv.1 (Buster Sword Slash)
1 Cloud Card + 1 Cloud Card = Summon Cloud Lv.2 (Multiple attack, Omnislash style)
1 Fire Card + 1 Simba Card = Fire > Summon Simba Lv.1 (Proud Roar, small area)
??? + ??? = Sonic Rave (It was there but I couldn`t do it ><)

After Level up you can upgrade either HP, CP (card points) or a third stat I didn`t understand. (keyblade icon)
In the menu you can check your status, your deck(s) and your rare cards.
In the footage it appeared again the path in the grassy hill but this time it was Mickey with Riku (!!!) both with Unknown outfits, they where walking towards where the path divides and the red Unknown was waiting there, then it cuts and the KH:CoM logo appears.

Kingdom Hearts II
Battle system refined. In the menu there are 5 options - "Fight", "Magic", "Item", "Trance" and the triangle button.
Sora fights a lot better now, but there are still some of the old heartless, like Shadow, which unfortunately are still slow and dumb, so it was a bit too easy.

"Fight"
- Sora seems to perform different combos at different circumstances unlike Kingdom Hearts where it was always the same. I also couldn't understand the action of the square button, it wasn't block but it also wasn't an attack.
In air combos Sora looks like he is flying or something, in the footage they also combine air combo`s with magic or trance for more damage

"Magic"
All spells have been refined.
- Fire, no longer a fireball that you throw but now it`s a ball of fire that swirls around Sora followed by some flames, it may connect several times if the enemy is at distance(think Blizzara from FFCC but faster), maybe toned down from KH.
- Blizzard, Blizzard from KH Version UP, ultra high speed, pistol style Ice Shot.
- Thunder, hits 1 enemy, unlike KH it doesn`t hit a small radius, but a bolt falls in the enemy (FF style).
In the shortcut you can use all four buttons now, in the game it was set as Fire, Blizzard, Thunder and Potion.

"Item"
Not much to say here now.

"Trance"
Selecting trance takes you to a submenu where you may select an ability, in the game there was only 1 ability (forgot the name, it was long), but it consumes 1 Trance Point, and the effect was that Sora and Goofy fused or something like that, but Goofy disappeared and Sora`s cloth became all red red and black, with red electricity around him, and holding 2 keyblades (hmm sounds like the Unknown in Hollow Bastion from KH).
His running, reaction speed, and number of hits in combo increased.
Also now the Square button makes a quick red energy, long range stab.
Normal combos looked really cool and there where 2 finishing moves, I don`t know how to manipulate it. The air combos looked like Matrix and the finished combo looked like Zantensuken of Odin from FFT.
Also, always I used trance it was always Goofy that disappeared, and Donald always stayed. You can't use magic in trance mode.

"Triangle Button"
Perform action (Open, Talk)

Annen forklaring på Trance, og mer om KHII:
- Drive/Trance:

When you select an ability in the Drive sub menu Sora goes trough a little "transform" animation where he floats in the air and is inside a sphere of hexagonal "things" that breaks (really fast animation), then he has limited time in his "Drive" mode, the yellow trance bar becomes gray with a 5 next to it and starts decreasing, when it finishes it shines in red and becomes 4 and so until 0 where Sora returns to use only 1 keyblade.

Sora really looks like the Unknown from Hollow Bastion in KH with all the red electricity around and the 2 keyblades (Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper).
Also if you are in Drive mode and enter a cutscene your clothes will still be in that way.

- Auron/AI/Enemy:

Hades summons Auron with 2 fireballs but Auron refuses to help him and tries to cut Hades but (Hades > Auron), so Hades stops Auron`s sword with 1 hand, then Sora and Co. comes in and Hades is really surprised like "Omae!" "You!", so Auron used the oportunity and cuts Hades but he teleports.

After that they argue who is going to fight against Hades so the 4 fight togheter but after 1 hit you lose, so everybody flees.
In the path outside Hades castle a lot of heartless appear and a invisible wall (hexagonal style).

Also a scrolling information screen appears saying what you need to do (FFX sensor ability style)

So Hades is in "heat" mode and you can`t hit him so you have to kill all the heartless to continue on the path.

In the end Sora finds a Keyhole and opens it and everybody goes inside but Hades sends Cerberus and Auron stops the fangs with his sword, Sora is going to flee but decides to help Auron, also Donald and Goofy but the hexagonal barrier appears again so is only Sora and Auron vs Cerberus...

The party AI is still a little bit....... lacking, it`s still Sora hacking all and now with Drive mode...........

The "Dusk" enemy is just the small white heartless, not all the heartless with the new heartless like mark.

Dusk

Ikke Dusk.

The heartless were all around easy, only the Dusk enemies were somewhat tricky without the trancemode.

"Unknowns"

Axel

Vixen

Laksinu eller Roxine(?)

ukjent

Valedit: Fyren som har skrevet noe av dette er elendig i engelsk. o.0

- The Red Haired Girl on the trailers (looking at Destiny Islands) IS KAIRI (In the artwork version it features Kairi in her original clothes)

- The Train is used to get to all worlds! (This can be seen on the artwork of the overall Castle world, you see the train artwork) (Hva har skjedd med Gummi Skipet? : ()

- Namine seems to be the name of the Blonde girl in the COM Trailer and such (Drawing Castle Oblivion).

- Riku talks to Namine saying he'll never allow anyone to go near her

- COM to be released November 11TH in Japan

- Black Pete, (Kjent som Svarte Petter i Norge, for dere som lurer) Mickeys arch enemy will appear in Agrabah. (Chain of Memories, of course)

- Mulan world confirmed. (... Mulan with a sword and Sora with the Keyblade protecting an old man. Also, Mulan using Mushu as a lighter to set the rocket on fire in the snow mountain.)

Jeg er tøff. : (

Linken din funka ikke, iallefall ikke for øyeblikket.

Likte ikke kampsystemet i KH så godt... Hvem var det som fant på å bruke et vindu til kommandoer i Real Time?! >_<
Kampsystemet ser ut til å være mye det samme nå også, med noen Limit break/trance-lignende nyvinninger, og noe mer variert hakking.
Kommer nok til å kjøpe spillet uansett, så FF-fanatisk som jeg er.
Etter hva jeg forstår kommer man til å få sloss sammen med FF-karakterer, og ikke bare imot. Endelig kan man slippe de slitsomme disney-figurene som ikke har skikkelige våpen! :D Det og kampsystemet, samt at historien var en smule usammenhengende av og til var det jeg ikke likte så godt med KH. Heldigvis var det noen lyspunkter! (Squall & co) :kul:

Forresten, når er det ventet at våre venner i østen blir ferdig med det?
Mens jeg venter tar jeg en runde mot Sephiroth på lvl. 50, expert...

*nynne* "Seeephiiiroth!"

Kommandovinduer i realtime er som tidligere nevnt for dem som er raske nok til å bruke dem.

Historien usammenhengende? Jeg tror du bør følge bedre med i spillet. At ikke alt er nøstet opp i betyr ikke at alt er usammenhengende.

Sephiroth er for pingler. Iallefall dersom du har prøvd deg på The Enigmatic Man. Men det er vel bare meg og Valan som har krysset veier med den ukjente av oss her på forumet.

Til spørsmålet ditt: Kingdom Hearts 2 er satt til en 2005-utgivelse. Antar det kommer til Japan rundt sommerstider. Det når vel USA/Europa rundt juletider. Kan tenkes.

I mellomtiden dreper vi litt tid med Chain of Memories til GBA. Der kan vi STYRE Cloud. Bittelitt. Dersom man summoner ham.

aaaah... KH rørte ved mitt hjerte og jeg tviler ikke på at KH2 kommer til å gjøre d samme.

Får bare håpe at de presser inn mer enn to Cut-scenes...B :confused:
Men...eh...DET BLIR KONGE...JA! :totomleropp:

Opprinnelig skrevet av Riku+31.08.2004, 20.11-->
Kommandovinduer i realtime er som tidligere nevnt for dem som er raske nok til å bruke dem.
96187​
[/b]
Ja, klart. Jeg greier å bruke kommandoene, men det er veldig upraktisk å lete i items/magi når du løper rundt og prøver å unngå fiender. Mulig, ikke vanskelig, men UPRAKTISK.

Opprinnelig skrevet av Riku@31.08.2004, 20.11
Historien usammenhengende? Jeg tror du bør følge bedre med i spillet. At ikke alt er nøstet opp i betyr ikke at alt er usammenhengende.
96187​
Beklager, det kom ut litt feil. Jeg synes at historiene i de forskjellige verdenene ikke er godt nok integrert med hverandre. Hendelsene har så å si ikke noe med hverandre å gjøre. Selve hovedhistorien er lett og oversiktlig, ikkeno problem å følge med. Det jeg ikke liker er at nesten hver gang (ikke alltid) du kommer i en ny verden er det som å hoppe inn i en hel ny historie. Dette var nok kanskje meningen fra Square sin side. Selv hadde jeg foretrukket om alt var mer koblet sammen, men det er nå meg...
Forøvrig er det jo et bra spill. Ikkeno å si på det. :)

<!--QuoteBegin-Riku
@31.08.2004, 20.11
Sephiroth er for pingler. Iallefall dersom du har prøvd deg på The Enigmatic Man. Men det er vel bare meg og Valan som har krysset veier med den ukjente av oss her på forumet.
96187​
Unknown, ja... Jeg har sett ham på ekstraslutten etter rulleteksten, men aldri krysset veier med tøffingen. Hvordan møter du ham? Er det bare mulig på den spesialutgåva jeg ikke husker hva heter?

Opprinnelig skrevet av Reaper@01.09.2004, 13.09
Unknown, ja... Jeg har sett ham på ekstraslutten etter rulleteksten, men aldri krysset veier med tøffingen. Hvordan møter du ham? Er det bare mulig på den spesialutgåva jeg ikke husker hva heter?
96460​
Unknown er det desverre bare mulig å møte i den japanske spesialversjonen av Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix.
Jeg brukte bare 1400,- på å få tak i det. Men 1000 av de gikk til chipping av playstation 2'en. Bare Unknown-kampen er verdt de pengene. I tillegg får man Deep Dive (utvidelsen av Another Side, Another Story) og endel ekstrascener. Og et titalls nye fiender.

Baah, jeg er bare sint jeg. Når i Helv*** kommer KHII ut i Europa? Jeg har venta lenge nok og nå har i tillegg USA (Og dere her med ship) kloa i spillet.... JEG VIL HA!

[Valan-post]

Such a bump. Eh, uansett. Har vi ikke enda et KHII-tema rundtom her?

Ja, det er da ikke fastsatt noe dato for KHII i Europa ennå, men et spansk spillmagasin hevder at vi ikke ser spillet her i verden før i Oktober 06. Andre sier alt ifra sent i April til sommer.