MGS3 : Character SPOILER

Det engelske spillmagazinet PSM2 klarte å få en del av scriptet til MGS3, etter at de meldte seg på en audition for forskjellige stemmer i MGS3.

Det de fikk var biter av scriptet fra spillet, og det forteller litt om hvem som er med, og hvilke locations som kommer til å være med.

For de som ikke vil vite så mye om MGS3, ikke les dette!!!

----------------------------------SPOILER-------------------------------------------

CIA Director : (Snake recieves a medal from the director of CIA in a ceremony)
-For meritorious service above and beyond even that of The Boss.
-I hereby award you the title of Big Boss.
-You'ra a true patriot.

Director Glanin : (In his room. He's drunk. He's talking to Snake, who has just entered)
-Stop making such a racket. You're spoiling my drink. So, you're the intruder everyone's talking about. Typical capitalist dog- no manners at all.
-These bastards will live to regret this. And when they themselves are the targets, then they will know my true greatness.

Sokolov : (Sokolov is talking to Snake in his room in the abandoned factory)
-Exactly. They wouldn't need that many men just to keep me inside. Their orders were to prevent Colonel Volgin from capturing me. Even if it ment killing me in the process, or so it would seem.

Enemy soldier : ( Spotting a man in GRU military outfit)
-You...you're from the Ocelot unit of the Spetsnaz!
(Unsettled it is Major Ocelot)
- Sokolov is ours. Now get out of here!
(Shot by Ocelot)

Eva : (Talking to Snake)
-His army is headed this way. The colonel is gathering his troops together to face them. If we don't get a move on, the security will become even tighter.
(Eva offers Snake some food. From "Ill' bet" onward, her voice gradually becomes more and more sultry)
-You should eat some real food once in a while.(Touching Snake's lips with her index finger) I'll bet if I kissed you, you'd taste like a wild beast.

Johnny !!!(Snake is in a prison cell. The guard approaches the cell. He relaxes his guard and talks to Snake)
-Hey, you're not such a bad guy. I guess not all Americans are scum.
(Snake asks Johnny to let him out. The guard comes to his sense)
-Huh? But I can't do that( his voice becomes stern) Hey, don't you go getting any funny ideas. If you try to escape, I'll have to shoot you.

Hangar intercom(In the hangar, Snake's time bomb has been discovered)
-Emergency! A bomb has been detected. All noon-EOD (explosives ordnance disposal)personnel must evacuate immediately.

MIG pilot (The Mig pilot picks up the drone carrying Snake on it's radar, but is unable to catch up to it)
-Control, aircraft of unknown nationality detected. Altitude is 30000 feet.
-It's fast! Estimated air speed is greater than Mach 3. Bearing south. I'm about to lose it.

Ocelot (Before his battle with Snake)
-Sorry to disappoint the Cobras, but you're mine now.
-Twice now you've made me taste the bitter defeat.
-Ocelots are proud creatures. Ordinarily, they hunt alone.
-12 shots...this time I've got 12 shots.
-Draw!

President Johnson (Talking to Krushchev)
-The "Davy Crockett" attomic battle group delivery system was complete two years ago. But serious problems were found with the system's range and precision, and although they were mass-produced, they've never been deployed in battle.

Snake (Just after parachuting into enemy territory, Snake is contacting Major Tom by radio)
-Can you hear me, Major Tom? This is Snake (classic line)
-Sorry to keep you waiting.(even more classic line)
-I have to find my own weapons and equipment? Whose crazy idea was this, anyway.

The End (Before his battle with Snake The End is whispering to the spirits of the forest. At first, his voice is so faint that it sounds as if he might keel over and die at any moment)
-I beg of you, grant me the strength to take down this final prey. Let me linger in this world just a little longer.
(As he speaks, his dentures come out, making it difficult to speak. His face, covered with liver spots, pockmarks and deep wrinkles begins to undergo a transformation. The old man is rejuvenated)
-Curse you for waking me from my sleep!
-If you hadn't shown up, I could've known true peace at last.

Ja, dette ser bra ut. Johnny er visst med, og denne The End, som er en person, kan jo ha noe med at Liquid tok over Revolver i MGS2.

Har PSM2, og har ikke lest det som står i bladet, eller det du har skrevet ovenfor. Hvorfor ødelegge hele spenningen med å lese om hvilke personer som er med, hvilke miljø handlingen utspiller seg i og hva spillet handler om? Dette ødelegger jo alt, for å sette det på spissen. Har lært av MGS-serien at det er best å bli overrasket mens man spiller, enn å vente på når han/hun vil dukke opp, og når det og det vil skje. Bare et hint fra min side.