Pikmin 2

Av det jeg har hørt så virker det som det ikke er nødvendig med kunnskaper i det japanske språk for å kunne hygge seg med spillet, men der er litt tekst så om du vil få med deg alt så må du nok vente til US-versjonen som kommer i august. Spillet virker fint med Freeloader og tar 27 blokker på minnekortet.

MoFo2

Litt spoiler info om spillet... fra en som har spilt det litt, verdt og lese:

from Espio at GA

First of all, it comes with free Pikmin E-Cards!! They're probably the same with every game but I got Olimar, Louie and President.

So far the vibe I'm getting is more of the same, but now that you can multi task two guys it adds alot of different strategy. With Y you can switch between Olimar and Louie or you can use your whistle to have one follow the other.

Hidden in each level seem to be those challenge (monkey ball style) levels, I thought it was a whole new arcade style mode at ECTS but obviously not. Basically you find the hole in the ground and you go through these floors collecting valuables and enemies (enemies give you money here) until you find the exit to go to the next floor.

Out of the new Pikmin I've only used the purple Pikmin so far, they have the strength of ten pikmin and they absolutely sumo the crap out of enemies, you can take out one of those giant lady bug things in 2 seconds and then carry it away with one purple pikmin. You get them by throwing normal Pikmin into special purple flowers, but once you throw 5 Pikmin in the flowers dissapear. For some reason they don't have their own onion but they're stored in your space ship :-/

Some of the levels are STUNNING. Really, really close to photo realistic from afar. Lots more foliage this time, leaves falling off tress, light flickering through the trees etc

How cool is this: The Pikmin SING behind you.

It seems you can pick up items than you can use on your Pikmin with the d-pad, I picked up some berries and I could use them on my Pikmin with down on the D-pad which made them super-powered or something.

Just got white Pikmin, they can sense valuables under the ground with a little radar thing you have on your HUD, they can also poison enemies.

Wow, høres kult ut Scorpiux. Så da kan jeg kanskje slippe å høre Åh,stakkars Pikmin fra mine barn når en eller flere Pikmin dør. Så nå kan de forsvare seg, ikke dårlig. Jeg runna det heller aldri, prøver nå på den siste bossen.
Et tips til dere alle, Ikke spill Pikmin mens det er barn til stede, da er det ikke ro og få. Den siste bossen er vanskelig nok, uten å høre stakkrs Pikmin og 100 spørsmål.

Håper Lakitu får tak i Pikmin 2. De lilla ser søte ut...........