GRAW (360) DLC blir avslørt på E3

I går offentliggjorde UbiSoft at de under E3 skal avsløre nedlastbart innhold til Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter til Xbox 360 på E3. Til nå er det få detaljer om hva dette innholdet vil være. Alt som er klart er dette bildet UbiSoft har sluppet:

D

Deleted member 91

Gjest
Ah, fint å se at Ubisoft ikke skuffer. Gleder meg til å kjøre gjennom flere co-op brett med SG-medlemmer, that's fo' sure. Regner med at de slipper et eller annet også (våpen, etc.) med co-op campaign er uten tvil viktigst for meg.

Enig med Nicholas, flere co-op-brett blir veldig bra, siden jeg fikk mest moro ut av å ta oppdrag sammen med andre. Ellers er flere nye brett mer enn velkomne, for jeg synes det var en smule lite brett til lansering.

Endelig en liten oppdatering angående det nedlastbare innholdet @ GameSpot :

SITAT
PGR3, GRAW getting updated
Two top Xbox 360 titles will soon receive new content updates via Xbox Live Marketplace.

New downloadable content has been announced for Xbox 360 games Project Gotham Racing 3 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. A new set of cars is available today for PGR3, while a new cooperative level has been announced as an upcoming release for GRAW.

Bizarre Creations has just released the Cadillac V-Series collection on Xbox Live Marketplace, in which three V-Series vehicles are available for free download. The CTS-V, XLR-V, and STS-V are some of the most powerful Cadillac cars ever produced, with 400, 443, and 469 horsepower respectively. The cars can also be used in the game's Cadillac challenge, and any Live competitor who places in the top 100 on the Nurburgring F1 racetrack using these cars will win the elusive Cadillac Elite gamer picture award.

Ubisoft has also announced upcoming content for its best-selling title Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. No details on availability or pricing as of yet, but the information sent to us contained an image of a new co-op campaign named River Depot. The company is set to release more information on the download in the coming days, so keep an eye on GameSpot news for more details as they happen.[/b]

Nye skjermbilder av det nedlastbare innholdet hos Xboxyde.

Det skal snart være ute på MarketPlace(kommer i juni), og det vil inneholde 4 nye co-op oppdrag, 8 nye multiplayer kart med forskjellige lyssettinger, 2 nye gameplay moduser, 2 nye skins og 5 nye våpen.

Ah, flere nye co-op-oppdrag og brett er akkurat det jeg trenger for å vekke litt av lysten til å spille mer GRAW igjen, så dette ser jeg frem til. Håper denne updaten vekker interessen hos flere også, så jeg får spilt med flere av de jeg spilte med før.

D

Deleted member 91

Gjest
SITAT
Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest videogame publishers, today announced the full list for the upcoming release of Chapter 2, an all new downloadable content (DLC) package coming up for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™.
Scheduled to be available via the Xbox LIVE!™ Marketplace at the end of June, this quality premium content will enrich and extend the original game by allowing players to continue the coop campaign through Nicaragua with four all new missions and extend their Live experience with 12 more playable maps.
More information regarding the upcoming Chapter 2 content for GRAW will be announced in the near future. Until then, take a look below for an outline of content this massive update consists of:

Continuation of Co-op Campaign with 4 All New Missions in Chapter 2:

Coffee Plantation (Day) – This takes place on a coffee plantation embedded deep in Nicaragua. The map is littered with good cover options that appear in the form of a centrally located plantation house, coffee processing equipment, growing coffee plants, and stacked bags of coffee beans ready for transport. The Ghosts’ overall goal of this mission is to eliminate the arms dealer and shut down his operations.
Shipping Port (Evening) – The next mission takes place at a shipping port and the Ghosts’ objective is to stop the enemy from smuggling weapons into the country. The player will interact with rebel troops through warehouses, decks of ships, and on massive shipping cranes. This night mission provides an eerie backdrop for Ghosts to move in take out the weapon shipments and ensure that the illegal smuggling of arms will stop.
River Depot (Dawn) – This map puts the Ghosts in a jungle area that the Rebel forces have infiltrated and are using for storing and shipping out illegal weapons. The goal of the Ghosts is to secure the warehouse facility that holds crucial information concerning the placement and shipment of weapons. As the player weaves through the jungle and eliminates the patrols of enemies, they must also destroy all the weapon shipments and keep the Rebels from extracting from the area. Massive trees, loads of weapon shipments, and enemy transports are unique characteristics of this mission.
Jungle Mine (Day) – The last mission in this co-op campaign chapter takes place in a mine that is vital to the Rebel force’s regime and the Ghosts are tasked with securing the area, destroying the weapons, and eliminating the Rebel leader. The central location on this map is the mine itself and it provides a place for multi-tiered gameplay surrounded by good cover. This mission provides a new gameplay experience for Ghost Recon fans and it will surely be one of the more memorable missions in GR history.

8 Revisited; Relit MP Adversarial Maps: 8 of GRAW’s favorite MP maps are revisited and relit for a new gameplay experience.

Fishing Village (Dusk)
Wharf (Late day)
Old Town (Morning)
Nowhere (Evening)
Coffee Plantation (Evening)
Shipping Port (Sunset)
River Depot (Day)
Jungle Mines (Evening)

2 New Game Types with 1 Game Mode - Team Battle: 2 all new game types add upon GRAW’s long list of available game types.

Team Blind Siege
Team Battle

2 New Camouflage Patterns: 2 all new camo patterns give new selections to further customize your character.

Canadian CADPAT
British DPM
4 New Character Customization Faces: 4 all new character faces with new camo patterns give new selections to further customize your character.

4 new faces with new camo

5 New Weapons: 5 new weapons give you even further selection on how to take out your foes.

SR-25 SD (Marksman)
Description - "7.62x51mmSS - Combining the power of the SR-25 rifle with a suppressor, the SR-25 SD Sniper rifle is lethal, accurate, and quiet."
Game Info - Silenced, 20 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for marksmen), Single Shot, 8x and 16x Zo
M468 (Rifleman)
Description - "6.8x43mm - This updated version of the standard US carbine uses a larger round to provide greater lethality against both armored and unarmored targets."
Game Info - 28 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for grenadiers), Single Shot and Full Auto, 3x Zoom

M468/M320 (Grenadier)
Description - "6.8x43mm/40mm - The standard M468 with attached M320 grenade launcher provides a versatile dual-purpose firing platform."
Game Info - 28 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for grenadiers), Single Shot and Full Auto, 3x Zoom

AK-47 LMG (Gunner)
Description - "7.62x39mm - Modified from the classic AK-47 the AK-47 LMG includes a 75 round drum magazine, and shares most of the characteristics of the AK-47."
Game Info - 75 rounds per magazine, 6 mags (increased for gunners). Fully Auto Only, no zoom

SCAR-H SV (Rifleman)
Description - "7.62x51mm - This version of the SCAR-H rifle comes with a standard barrel and improved optics, making it better for long-range shooting."
Game Info - 20 rounds per mag, 10 mags (increased for riflemen), Single Shot, 2x and 4x Zoom[/b]
Litt mer detaljert, altså. Hurra, jeg gleder meg.

Lurer på om det kommer nye achievments til spillet siden dette er co-op campaign...

Uansett, dette høres veldig bra ut.

D

Deleted member 91

Gjest
Var det ikke sånn at noen av Achievements-poengene var holdt av? Eller?

Uansett, jeg håper de nye brettene er litt mer utfordrende enn i de gamle, og ikke da bare i ren "oi han så jeg ikke pang jeg er død"-stil. Se på bildet du posta i starten av tråden, f.eks. Store firefights hvor alle lagmedlemmene må hjelpe til, med flere måter å angripe en situasjon på. Også vært fint om det var større grunner til å spille som de forskjellige classene (steder hvor det f.eks åpenbart lønner seg å være sniper, eller grenadier - eller heavy machinegun-neger), da hadde ihvertfall jeg vært villig til å lute ut 400 points, og vel så det. :p

Såpass, ja. Tror ikke jeg gidder å bruke 1200 poeng på noen nye brett jeg synes burde vært med siden lansering, iallfall ikke med det første.

Svindyrt. Og siden dette ikke var med på lansering og vi må punge ut med ekstra kunne de i det minste tatt en litt mindre pris for det. Det er jo godt over 100kr. Kommer nok ikke til å kjøpe dette med det første. Det sa jeg med de nye banene til PDZ også, men jeg ombestemte meg. Angrer som en hest på at jeg kjøpte de, får jo aldri spilt de. Uno var derimot et kjøp jeg absolutt ikke angrer på.

D

Deleted member 91

Gjest
Neimen faen da. Ca tre ganger så dyrt som jeg hadde håpet ... ai ai. Tror ikke jeg slår til sånn i første omgang, får se om jeg kanskje tar meg råd etterhvert. Hmm. Noen som har kjøpt de da, som vil komme med noen inntrykk?

D

Doctor Downs

Gjest
Det var i dyreste laget ja. Må faktisk sjekke nettbanken om jeg har nok på brukskontoen til å cashe inn i M$-poeng. Har jævlig lyst på dem, da. Er et enormt bra spill og sannsyneligvis den beste multiplayeren på Xbox 360.

D

Deleted member 91

Gjest
Å hildring, jeg er så grusomt ræva. Hadde tenkt å kjøpe den nå (siden jeg suger pikk og alt det der), og i min uendelige visdom trykket jeg feil og kjøpt 5000 faens poeng istedet for 2000 - noe som betyr at 410 kr umiddelbart ble trukket fra min konto. Hurra, hurra. Noen som vet om det er håp for at jeg får penga tilbake, eller kan jeg bare gi inn og kjøpe temaer og bildepakker til evig tid?

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Kjøpt er kjøpt. Surt det, pølsa.