Rocket League-turnering anyone???

Agradula

Ridder Jonatann
Medlem av ledelsen
Kommer visstnok patch om en to-tre måneder som fikser crossplatform-party.

Edit: leste jeg på forumet til spillen.

D

Deleted member 91

Gjest
O HELL YEA !!!! !

Patch Notes

Rocket League Patch Notes v1.03
Released: July 31, 2015 | 186 MB

THE HEADLINES
“Quick Chat” commands can now be used cross-platform between PC and PS4
Stat tracking for online games is now properly recorded for its correlating Garage items
AI Bot skill levels now adjust to the average skill level of all players currently in the game
The first player to abandon a “Ranked’ match is now banned from matchmaking for 15 minutes
(PS4) “Far, Far Away” Trophy can now be unlocked via online play
(Steam) “Virtuoso” Achievement is now obtainable and includes appropriate description
Fixed multiple crash scenarios

Complete list below…

NEW FEATURES

Gameplay
“Quick Chat” commands can now be used cross-platform between PC and PS4
Content
Topper: “Cherry Top” now includes a working, rotating light
Topper: “Propellerhead” now includes a working, rotating blade
Online Play
AI Bot skill levels now adjust to the average skill level of all players currently in the game
The first player to abandon a “Ranked” match is now banned from matchmaking for 15 minutes
UI/ UX
(Steam) Added “Mouse Sensitivity” setting to the “Options” menu
(Steam) Added support for more resolutions

CHANGES AND UPDATES

Training
“Freeplay” now grants truly unlimited “Rocket Boost”
UI/ UX
Stats: Player’s “Win/ Loss Ratio” is now displayed as a “Win %”

BUG FIXES

General
(PS4) Sweet Tooth now properly unlocks when completing a game with all 10 of the other Battle-Cars
(PS4) Multiple visual optimizations
Reduced, but did not eliminate, instances of the “Invisible Car” bug
Fixed multiple crash scenarios
Garage Items
Antennas
Country Flags: Congo is now appropriately-named
Country Flags: Mexico is no longer reversed
Country Flags: Northern Ireland is now correct
Country Flags: United States now shows all 50 stars
Trophies and Achievements
(Steam) “Virtuoso” Achievement is now obtainable and includes appropriate description
(PS4) “Far, Far Away” Trophy can now be unlocked via online play
UI/ UX
Stat tracking for online games is now properly reflected for their correlating Garage items
Blog and Scrolling Ticker now work as intended and will not errantly show “Offline” messages
“PsyNet” icons for cross-platform players will now display properly
Main Menu Player Avatars will no longer disappear between matches
Player names are now displayed correctly during “Replays”
Localization
French, German, Italian, and Spanish-language corrections and improvements

Gal_Mann

ÆRRE´ MULIG!
Thinaran skrev:
Påminnelse om å huske å laste ned Rocket League fra PS+ før 4. august, for da er det ikke gratis lenger!
Prøvde å laste ned nå, men må visst betale ser det ut til? Er det noe tidssoningstull lurer jeg på for det er fortsatt den 3. aug. her.

Hm.

Thinaran

Den mannlige sexbomba
Medlem av ledelsen
Tja, Sony begynte nylig å rulle ut PS+-oppdateringene på samme dag på verdensbasis, er derfor vi får oppdatert PSN-butikk på tirsdager nå istedenfor torsdager, og klokka er jo seks på morgenen i Japan.

Stor oppdatering i rakettbiler i dag!

Season 2's Fresh Approach

The next patch (scheduled for February), will bring an end to the first season of competitiveRocket League! We’ve been listening to all of your awesome feedback regarding Season 1 and incorporating a TON of improvements for Season 2 and beyond.

The aim of Season 2 is to de-emphasize the importance of single wins or losses and put the focus where it belongs -- consistently playing well and improving your game over time (not stressing over individual losses). Now, let's get into it!

What Has Changed in Season 2?

• To start, we've renamed ranked play "Competitive Matchmaking," which will be tagged in the Playlists menu to differentiate them from casual matchmaking.

• In addition to the fresh playlists tags, we're also removing Rank Points for Season 2. In the new season, all Divisions are based on your Skill Rating to remove the confusion of two points systems.

• We have replaced the ten Season 1 Divisions (Bronze I/II/III, Silver I/II/III, Gold I/II/III, and Platinum) with 12 new ones, especially tailored to Rocket League.

• The new divisions range from Prospect I at the bottom to Champion at the top.

Here’s a little breakdown of Season 2's titles:

Will My Rank Reset?
  • When starting Season 2, all players must play ten placement matches to determine their Skill Division. Skill data will also remain from Season 1, so existing players don't have to start over. Your final division placement will be heavily influenced by your Season 1 Skill Rating.

• Skill Divisions will be visible on the end-game scoreboard, so you can see what division your teammates and opponents were in. However, you will no longer see a numeric representation of your skill or rank, just your current division icon and name.

• Promotion and Demotion between divisions works differently than before. You will be promoted into a division after your skill has risen consistently to the next division up. Once promoted, you won’t risk immediate demotion for losing a game or two.
    Check out this image of the new end-game scoreboard:

What Else Should We Know About Season 2?
  • There is no longer a hard cap on the number of players in the top division. This means that if you meet the skill requirements for the top division you will be placed accordingly, regardless of the number of players who meet that rating.

• Season 2 will retain the Top 100 with leaderboards based on Skill Rating, similar to how the Preseason worked. Players in the Top 100 of each skill division will appear on leaderboards like in previous seasons.