Spillfisletråden

• Trådstarter Deleted member 91
  • Startdato
Fikk mail nå.
Hello ,

What would make YOU buy The Secret World? Let us know! Funcom is committed to expanding and improving upon The Secret World and your input will help us do a better job at making The Secret World more suited to you. So take this survey and let us know how it should be done!

Click here to take the survey.

Thank you for your time and your interest in The Secret World, we hope to see you in-game battling the rising darkness soon.

Sincerely,
Funcom
Lol, de solgte bare 200.000 kopier.

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Hjelpe og trøste.

Uansett, stem på La-Mulana, bare gjør det ok.

Edit: Og Octodad 2, ikke bare fordi Octodad eide men også fordi "Octodad: Dadliest Catch" er det beste navnet.

Edmund "Meatboy" McMillen om å porte spill til Ouya:
I hate to burst everybody’s bubble, but the Ouya isn't going to be what anyone thinks it’s going to be. I’m sorry, I know everybody is super excited about it, but it’s just one of those things where like... they did this list of “tell us which games you want on this,” and I think Meat Boy was #6 and Binding of Isaac was #12. So they contacted us and said “this is high on our list. We really want this. Can you guys port it?”, and Tommy was like “Meat Boy is not going to run on this. Meat Boy is not going to run on Android.”

In order for that to happen it would take a @#$%load of work and time, and I think, what… only 36,000 people are going to be owning them? That’s not going to make us any money. It’s not going be worth it. There’s really simple math there that proves that it’ll be very hard, at least you know early in its life cycle, to make any money off of the Ouya.

And it’s also not as easy as everybody thinks to just “oh, you want to make a game for the Ouya? Oh here, click the port button, and it ports to the Ouya.” You’re still having to redevelop something for an Android phone. If it was easy as Steam, where I could just take my Steam versions of Gish and SMB and whatever else and just say “here you go it’s a PC, so put it on there,” [that would be one thing]. But it’s not like that. You have to re-port the game. That costs money, that takes a @#$%load of time, and when you’re doing something like that you need to see if it’s worth it financially. And the answer is no.

If it ends up doing well, it could get a following and people could start developing stuff for it and everything else like that, but, I would say don’t get too excited. OnLive was actually really awesome, and that didn’t succeed. I feel like they had a @#$%load of funding and a lot of people knew about it, and that didn't work, so how the hell is this system [Ouya] gonna work when it’s not even half the idea? If anything it will get people to learn that you can throw a lot of money at something, and it won’t make it good.

You know, Kinect... You should just look at that and see.

justincase

Jjang
Medlem av ledelsen
Ser denne ikke er old, Old school vs. New school dataspill

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
En engelskmann som raljerer om spill på video? Bare at han faktisk har et skikkelig poeng og genuin karisma? Dæsken snyte.