Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion

Hæ? Så lezom Tekken 6 med update eller no?

Kanke de mammaklasker'ne bare gi oss det spille til PS3 da...

jepp! det blir det samme som Tekken 5 til Tekken 5 DR!

to nye karakterer:

Alisa Boskonovich (Dattera til Doctor B.?) og Lars Alexanderson

spillet skal vel være mer "balanced" enn Tekken 6 og alle har vel fått nye moves. Som f. eks. Raven kaster knivene sine eller bryan's minigun (item move)

EagleJin

Bear Necessity
Så traileren. Viden er vakker, men Lars ser ut som en Dragonball ripoff, og Alisa burde skife anvn til Lili 2 :p

ser ut som han Lars nettopp har slaya 17 drager.... rett etter han var 17 timer hos frisøren. hva er greia med den sveisen

EagleJin

Bear Necessity
Tror sikkert Lars sin historie blir noe sånt som at han er den skjulte halvbroren til Jin som så for mye på DBZ når han var liten og han hadde en hard oppvekst som barn så nå må han banke alle.

Kilik

Lokal moderator
Eurogamer: "Tekken 6 is coming to Xbox 360 at the same time as PS3."

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
360-utgaven får, i motsetning til PS3-utgaven, også Bloodline Rebellion innebygd.

Thinaran

Den mannlige sexbomba
Medlem av ledelsen
Vent, hæ? Hvorfor annonserer de ekstrashizzle til Tekken 6 før Tekken 6 er ute?

edit: åja, det er en oppdatering til arkade.

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Jepp, samme oppdateringa som denne tråden handler om.

D

Deleted member 91

Gjest
# tekkenlover Says:
October 8, 2008 at 6:03 pm

xbox is nothing but a worthless theif who doesnt know the meaning of shame…. dead or live was originally from ps3 they stole it and now is xbox 360 exclusive, dont get me wrong i could care less about stupid dead or live, but considering this point that how repulsive and vicious xbox is i can tell you in the long run they will plan to do same thing with tekken because they now many people buy ps3 for tekken they are doing the same thing with final fantasy….. and people who are die hard tekken fans have to buy xbox and then have to pay monthly for xbox this fucking xbox trying to do everything to put sony out of business and all started because that basterd bill gate felt like he needed more money so he enetred the gaming business and screwed us all

Thinaran

Den mannlige sexbomba
Medlem av ledelsen
Elsker at han omtaler "xbox" som det er et slags monster. :D

wikiwikiwow skrev:
Namco themselves stated that they will be releasing canon games stricly with sony, so, no there will be no tekken 6 on 360, but maybe a tag tourney 2, just mabye. —Threatening force 19:27, 6 July 2007

Tekken rights are owned by Sony. Namco has no choice in where this series goes as far as platforms go. Soul Caliber, yeah they can put it on whatever they want but not tekken. (VRaptorX 3/17/07)
Namco signed a lifetime contract with Sony that every Tekken game will only be released on Sony's platform and not anybody else's. If somebody says it is they are probably just a Xbox fanboy. —starwarzrulez 23:31, 19 September 2007

Lodin

Der Waaaah
i went 7 MONTHS WITHOUT CUTTING. all that progress i made is worthless now THANKS TO NAMCO. i hope you all fucking die and a 360 stuffed up your aszes for this betrayal. AND FUCK SONY FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN. i cant even look at my playstation 3 anymore

D

Deleted member 91

Gjest
When Namco went to the enemy. When Namco became the enemy.

Nothing is the same for me anymore. I cannot eat. I cannot sleep. Sex is still non-existant. I'm getting the shivers and shakes. All I do is lay in bed in a fetal position. I'm starting to hear voices and see strange stuff. It's weird. Maybe I died.

I keep asking myself, "Why? Why did they do this to me!?" What did I ever do to them? Why did they betray their number one fan?

I own all of the Tekken games. Even Advance!
I can beat someone in Tekken 2 with Baek only using the punch buttons.
I have Tekken wallpaper on my PC's desktop, my PSP, my PS3, my MySpace profile.
I have the Ankor Wat stage music as my cell phone's ringtone.
I even have my hair like Paul's for god sakes!

In all my 27 years on this planet I never felt so depressed, so alone. My mom thinks I went crazy; that I went bananas. But she, she doesn't understand like you folks would. My fellow fans.