Sony PSP nyheter

Thinaran

Den mannlige sexbomba
Medlem av ledelsen
Parish har skrevet litt om Maverick Hunter X på sin personlige webside, med spesiell omtale om spillets usannsynlig vanskelige "Vile Mode", hvor du spiller som Vile:
Opprinnelig skrevet av Toastyfrog
The opening stage is packed with vastly more powerful enemies placed in strategically sensible places (making them therefore incredibly inconvenient for the player). It turns out that Vile is only tremendously powerful when fighting X; the rest of the time his exoskeleton may as well be built of delicate porcelain.

For those who find the frustrations of standard Vile mode too easy, there's also a "hard" mode (ho ho ho) in which the mighty Vile explodes messily after two or three hits from the bad guys. And if you somehow manage to complete that, the game uses your PSP's built-in wireless capabilities to send a message annoucing your incredible prowess to the mothership. A few days later, you'll be abducted in your sleep, then brainwashed and impressed into the Space Death Corps. Thereafter you'll live your final days fighting as a suicide troop on the frontlines of a brutal war where your chances of survival will be roughly one in 730,000,000. So really, it's probably not worth the trouble of completely finishing the game, since all you'll get for your troubles is a painful death thousands of light years from home, you know?

(...)

The graphics are pretty enough, even if the move from sprites tends to make collision detection a little tetchy; but more to the point, it's a quality game that looks contemporary, plays well and has enough extra goodies to give old-tyme fans a reason to try it out. And completing the game unlocks a 25-minute anime (featuring unnervingly good animation and English voice acting) that is the best kind of fanservice: Expanding and explaining the MMX plotline a little more clearly and showing X and Zero having the stuffing beaten out of them by Sigma.
Høres fett ut.

Killzone kommer til PSP.

Official Playstation Magazine (UK) har en artikkel om dette, med in-game bilder.
Tatt fra et annet forum:

It looks promising, here are a few bits of info:

* It's not a FPS, but 3rd person stealth/shooter
* Guerilla feels that handhelds are not the best place for FPSs
* End of year release in Europe

My observations:
The view is quite zoomed out, sort of like MGS, but it's not as top-down, so the field of view isn't as restrictive, kind of isometric-like, but fully polygonal. Jan's gun has a laser sight like in RE4. There are blackened spots on the ground in one picture, so it looks like grenades will be readily available, so it looks to have a decent amount of action, as opposed to just stealth. I expect a more fluid, intuitive combat system than that found in the MGS games.
Graphically it's a bit like MGS in that it's not going to blow anyone away, but it looks solid, and it looks like what it's supposed to look like.[/b]
Kilde - der ser dere alle bildene.

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Håh. Bitende satire, det der. Og bare et halvt år etter at PSP-en kom ut, og gode greier. :p

Buggz

Jævla Buggz
Medlem av ledelsen
Håh. Bitende satire, det der. Og bare et halvt år etter at PSP-en kom ut, og gode greier. :p
[/b]

Vel, stripa er nesten en uke gammel, jeg tenkte jeg skulle dele den med dere. Den duger fortsatt til å ytre min mening om PSP-en, men det kan jo hende noen dugelige spill kommer i fremtiden.

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Jojo. Mitt poeng var bare at det var litt i seineste laget å innse at PSP-en bare duger til hjemmebrygg. :)

Thinaran

Den mannlige sexbomba
Medlem av ledelsen
1UPs anmeldelse av Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X er oppe. En respektabel 7/10.

Opprinnelig skrevet av Jeremy Parish
While MHX isn't a definitive reinvention of a classic along the lines of Metroid: Zero Mission, it's a solid re-creation that's been given an exceptional audiovisual upgrade. Mega Man fans are the primary audience here, but anyone who appreciates a well-crafted action game should find something to like.

Noen som vet om noen butikker som fortsatt pimper gigapacken

edit: går det ann å ha to minnekort, ett til emulering med en eldre firmware og ett til nyere spill med nyeste firmware. Eller lagres firmwaren i en rombrikke i selve maskinen?