Spillfisletråden

• Trådstarter Deleted member 91
  • Startdato
Alt fra Gamecube og Dreamcast til Colecovision. Spel hadde dei også, mest til SNES og N64, ein SNES-konsoll hadde dei liggende i kjelleren. Pluss eit par uoriginale kontrollere til SNES, NES og Mega Drive.

Bare å ta med seg en komplett versjon av Chrono Trigger til de og få 50kr for det, da Må nesten innom Game neste gang jeg er i nærheten og se om de kjører det samme her og.

Hva skjer om man lager en konsoll og regner med at en masse indier kommer til å mekke spilla dens?
Hi everyone! We are now accepting real game submissions, and have been for a couple of weeks now. We realized that the messaging in the Developer Portal suggested we were not, but this messaging was incorrect. So if anyone was waiting to submit, wait no longer! Any questions about submissions just ask!
Subject: OUYA's Video Documentary Promotion Reminder - Submit by 3/28

Hello my OUYA developers!

I wanted to give all of you a heads up that we’re quickly approaching the March 28th deadline to have your OUYA game be eligible for the special promotion we announced a couple weeks back.

As a reminder, if your game qualifies in the top 3 OUYA titles over the following six weeks (as determined by player engagement), you’ll receive a dedicated developer documentary video -- paid for, produced, edited and promoted by us!

AND..... the sooner, the better people! Any games that are being submitted now can/will be seen by the industry influencers and top tier critics in San Francisco next week, leading into our March 28th Unveiling event.

Looking forward to playing your games!

- Kellee Santiago, DBF (Developer’s Best Friend)
@KelleeSan
Slippes på torsdag. =D

Dette er desverre ikke helt klart til release ennå, men det er en god gammaldags FPS av typen de ikke mekker lenger. Hvis du vil tilbake til tiden med N64-grafikk, kun en analog stikke og ingen online multiplayer er Visorman spillet for deg.

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Elsker stort sett alt med det biletet der. Tok ei stund før eg klarte å sjå at det var andletet til hovudpersonen som var hovudmotivet, og ikkje ein øydelagt snøscooter.

Sånn elles, er tida inne for å porte Skroa: The Game til Ouya? Time. Vill. Sjåvv.

En fyr på SA som jobber hos et skikkelig studio driver å troller dem for å se hvor ræva et spill han kan få gitt ut.
Re: [Contact] [game] and [dev team] on OUYA
Hey guys,

I was excited to see that someone submitted "[game]" to the OUYA store.
I ran the apk and, unfortunately, it doesn't work and appears to not have the game in it.

Curious if there was some error in submission?
I'm available all day and weekend to get the game up and running -- HUGE fan.

Bob Mills
bob@ouya.tv
To be clear I made a profile of a well known indie developer, and expected it to be checked/deleted for false details. That was well before I decided to sent in the game. The guy said he's a huge fan as the company has actually done good games, hopefully they can take a joke if he actually contacts them about OUYA.

Something I noticed when completing the developer profile is them asking for bank details. They ask for the right route details, but nothing about completing a W-8BEN tax form... which you need to have taxes applied to payments from a US company to someone internationally. Any time I've been paid by a US company they've gotten me to give them routing details and a signed W-8BEN, but I'm sure OUYA knows what they're doing.

Another nice thing is they seem to have no format checks, it accepted 0000000000 in the Bank Name, SWIFT Code, and IBAN/Account Number fields.

Sjutten

Piraten fra Sjuttavika
Mitt footage har blitt brukt (med mitt samtykke, såklart) i en opplysende video om Crash Bandicoot-serien. Jeg lærte ihvertfall en ting eller to her.

Drauden

SGs kollektive lillebror

Jeg fneis godt. Fikk også veldig lyst til å kjøpe den spillen. Har aldri sett noe særlig gameplay fra det før, men det ser ut som min type spill.

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Yeeees.

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen

inb4 old