Fighting vids

Finner jeg dissa på FTP'en jeg alltid glemmer navnet på?

[/b]
Nei, du skal kle deg naken.. stelle deg med ryggen til et stort speil.. bøy deg forover og titt mellom beina.. da ser du de kampa... *LOL*

Scroll oppover bare... :ler:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Nei, du skal kle deg naken.. stelle deg med ryggen til et stort speil.. bøy deg forover og titt mellom beina.. da ser du de kampa... *LOL*

Scroll oppover bare... :ler:
[/b][/quote]
Jeg mente PÅ FTP serveren da, sider har så utrolig kjedelig speed....
edit: Være med å se på forresten.....? :p

I actually saw 221 to TGF for the first time in UK, I didn't know it existed in T5 before that! :)

I presume the damage isn't big enough to justify doing it in game though? ;) I think d+4 brings the best oki, because you can get a f+4_wr+3_hunting hawk on block quite often, or if they roll back you get them closer to the wall... if you get a ff+2 or df+1+2 on hit, they will get pushed back far away which is good too but wr+3 won't be that easy to get as it is when they quickroll back after d+4 - this should be the same with hitting tgf?

Chefs bryan is... not cheap! In fact, he is very daring and takes many risks.
Rather than trying to patch up the flaws that the Bryan character has, he tries to maximise Bryans strengths. Many many players in england play like that, most notably The Chef, Iron Mike and Foxsteve - they all ignore the flaws of their character, just playing on their strengths.
That is why I picked Heihachi against chef, because 221 is the best way to punish a player playing a character that way... Against maxis bryan I would rather pick law, because he isn't careless enough to eat a 221 and he always "progressive blocks" the throws which is the main low Heihachi has.
The english weren't very good in "progressive blocking" (or "fuzzying"), which was very strange to play against at first.. they never bobbed up and down, they mostly guessed. That is why Heihachi worked so well, because the way to neutralise him is to be ducking to neutralise throws while continually spacing out to avoid his 1+2 and d+1 and df+1. Against these english, the 1+2 and throws became _so_ good because they didnt space out of it. This is of course just a general statement, some english were very good, like ryan hart and eze.

Anyway, if you see maxis bryan, I think you would agree that he is both safer than Chef and more enjoying at the same time ^_ ^ .

Sakis steve isn't quite as well constructed as his DJ or Raven, but out of those characters steve is the best choice against Law. Sakis knew that he would be able to easily win against me so he picked Steve. He didn't play that good against me, thanks for noting ^_^. He was quite dissapointed about losing to rh in the semis, while I was _pissed of_ for losing against chef so I kinda caught him off guard with my fury the first game, heh . Thanks for liking law better than hei! :ler:

This is results of the tournament (to confirm who plays who in the videos) -->

about 40 players entered group stage, 16 people came through to knock out stages.

1/8 finals:
[LD]Jelo vs [LD]Sakis, sakis win
[LD]Maxi vs ryan hart, rh win 2-1 (gah, was close.. controller port stopped working at some points :/ )
[LD]Bob against Zakuta, bob win
[LD]Hugo against foxsteve, hugo win
adamski versus bullrage, adamski win
bilal versus wipeout, wipeout win
sircanealot versus dr d, dr d win
chef versus sungod, chef win

Quarter finals -->
Bob vs adamski, bob win (this is vids 114-116)
Sakis vs wipeout, sakis win 2-1 (you could clearly see sakis steve wasnt up for it at this point, he lost first game with steve won the rest with raven altough it was quite shaky too, nerves too much : D . vids 105-106 and the named one)
Hugo vs chef, chef win (vids 108-109)
rh vs dr d, rh win (this is vids 111 and 113)

Semi finals -->
bob vs chef (raaah, this is vids 121-123)
sakis vs rh (sakis made wrong choice by going steve first game again :( ( vids 117-119 )

finals --> chef is easily taken down by rh (vids 127-130)
third place --> sakis quickly dispatches bob (vids 124-126)

Eaglejiny: there might be bare bear-vids coming soon, I'll look into it : D .

FUCK I hate this smiley limit : P.

EDIT: new vids are apparently up : )

Blixy! <3
Ah, thanks for the reply! Learned something new there. And again love your law! The whole original game play, really good. Can't wait to see u when you're in tip top condition.
Just wish that ill, one day, play against you. Well u never know :D thanks for the vids, great inspiration!

Ps: just going through the files, wheres you're bruce lee look-alike face :D

MadCow

Lokal moderator
When is the next tourney? I wanna play!

Jaaa særlig... Ser jeg klarer ewgf som lifter etter CH d/f+2.... Nei jeg stikker å practicer den der nå :p

EagleJin

Bear Necessity
:confused:

Bob: You just made me realize how far you swedes are ahead of many of us norws ( :p ) tourny wise..
Anyway.. I'm not a tourny player. I'd be killed in an instant because of my risky attempts (important word: attempt!) at playing flashy :p

About 221, tgf.. It pushes bak, yes, but whiff it and you're screwed. The damage is nearly as good as ff+2, and it looks insanely alot better in my opinion ^^.

Well.. The Chef might not play that "cheap" in your eyes, but he still looks cheap to me. His playing wasn't nearly as fun to watch as your Law or Saki's D.Jin. He didn't do anything special as I see it, he just won with supidily high damage from wall combos, which clearly is one of Bryan's strenghts. Ok, he used the taunt perfectly, that was fun ^^, but other than that I didn't see anything special.

Opprinnelig skrevet av BlixtBob
Eaglejiny: there might be bare bear-vids coming soon, I'll look into it : D .
I guess I have to bare with it.
:D

oma

Village Drunk
fuck sake man, that 4,3 DSS 2,f+2,1+2 wall combo is sick to the max man! how often do you do it?

OMG! jeg digga den ene matchen med han King spilleren, aldri sett noen spille så bra med king.. bryan ble voldtatt der ,var nesten kriminelt å se på!

I didn't find them matches top-notch to watch, but there was some cool play here and there!
Gave me some ideas on how to improve my own game etc.
But cool thing you posted the link to all the matches, I will definately keep downloading all the matches you put out. :tommelopp:

Reckless: Hvis du synes Ryan Hart's King var ÜBER, så skal du sjekke Syatyou og Hayashi! Der snakker vi MADNESS. Det var grunnen til at jeg en gang plukka opp King og ville leke rundt med han. Men det ble aldri helt som jeg hadde tenkt, så han er nå en benk sliter.

Reckless: Hvis du synes Ryan Hart's King var ÜBER, så skal du sjekke Syatyou og Hayashi! Der snakker vi MADNESS. Det var grunnen til at jeg en gang plukka opp King og ville leke rundt med han. Men det ble aldri helt som jeg hadde tenkt, så han er nå en benk sliter.
[/b]
følte jeg måtte søke på google etter Syatyou og Hayashi siden du nevnte det hehe.. fant klipp av dem spille mot hverandre, må si det var INSANE ja.. god damn it! >_<

foresten det var dette jeg så http://page.freett.com/yukuyou/

EagleJin

Bear Necessity
Ganske kule SC3 matches fra Frankrike: Les Vidéos
Scroll nederst til "SOULCALIBUR 3 EXHIBITION CONTESTS", så velger du "18/12/05 Complete Session Set".

Characters i matchene er: Cassandra, Zasalamel, Kilik, Ivy, Maxi, Setsuka, Mitsurugi, Xianghua, Nightmare, Siegfried, Taki, Astaroth og Seung Mi-Na.

Urien killer på character of your choice :)
Urien gir juling

Fant noen andre klips;
Combo clips
Av;
Alex
Ryu
Ken
Makoto
Yun
Yang
Dudley
Remy
Ibuki
Q

hihi... Just wanted to say, some more vids from england visit.. maxi ftp --> upload --> chef temporary --> bare licks decem 11th and snake pit december 9th.

tjo ^_^

/~that bob

Eagle, fant igjen noen gamle kamper mellom deg meg og hawk :)
De fleste var crap men den ene var faktisk litt tøff å se på!
3s forresten :)

Det jeg ville fram til, jeg vil game med dere igjen :)