[Multi] Max Payne 3 [PS3, X360, PC]

Høres ut som dette blir tidenes multiplayer-opplevelse når de legger lista der.

Drauden

SGs kollektive lillebror
Ingen her som skal spille Max Payne 3 for multiplayeren uansett vel, hæh? hæh?

hæh?

Drauden

SGs kollektive lillebror
Jeg er han ene som skal spille Max Payne 3 i stedet for Diablo 3

Shinra85

Spillegals effort emo
Lodin skrev:
Mens jeg hopper opp på griffer og annen dritt og eier i Dragon's Dogma. :riffa:
Oss to mot verda, Lodin. Oss to <3

Multitasker og spiller begge. Max Payne er kisen min og fortjener å bli spilt. Nervøs for at det blir en kjip opplevelse, men håper på det beste.
Heldigvis trenger man sikkert ikke å ha spilt det for å vite hvor man ender opp, de har vist alt for mye i trailerene.

Novastrum

Feminist-elitist
Ser ut ifra trailerene at dette blir GOTY for min del. Trenger ikke spille for å se at dette er tight som en tiger.
Multitasker Diablo 3 og, så det blir litt av en råtten helg.

Buggz

Jævla Buggz
Medlem av ledelsen
Ævrogeimer gir det 7/10

Eurogamer skrev:
Max may have piled on the pounds and lost his self-respect, but his iconic Shoot Dodge hasn't aged badly at all.
Eurogamer skrev:
Max Payne 3 is at its best when Rockstar contrives interesting Shoot Dodge scenarios, which usually involve jumping off something, like a balcony or a ramp, so that Max can hang in the air longer and puncture more enemies. My favourite is the sequence early on where Max is downing scotch in a nightclub VIP lounge when paramilitaries appear out of nowhere and snatch his boss's wife. With no hesitation, Max bulls the nearest guy backwards through the glass wall overlooking the dance floor, and then soars through the smoky air, firing all the way down and using the bad guy to cushion his landing.
Eurogamer skrev:
Most of the time, then, this is very much the Max Payne we last played in late 2003, but while that means we get to enjoy Shoot Dodge again for a while, ultimately the nostalgia wears off and the familiarity goes against the game more than it works in its favour.
Eurogamer skrev:
But all this polish can only sustain your enjoyment for so long when it's punctuated by such repetitive and increasingly frustrating combat. Even on the regular difficulty setting, using Shoot Dodge - the most entertaining thing about being Max Payne - soon becomes impractical due to the weight of enemy numbers and their pinpoint
accuracy.
Eurogamer skrev:
Little niggles quickly start to pile up, too. When cut-scenes finish, the game switches you back to a single pistol, forcing you to fumble with the inventory every time you retake control. Enemies hurl grenades in your direction to force you out of cover, but you don't get grenades of your own. And enemies take far too many bullets to go down.
Eurogamer skrev:
All the same, you can't escape the feeling that Rockstar just isn't as good at a pure third-person shooter as it is with the open worlds of Grand Theft Auto or Red Dead Redemption, and in this linear context it's much harder to put up with its usual missteps in mechanics and difficulty.
Max the man emerges with credit from Max Payne 3, then, but time hasn't been kind to the ropier elements of the game he stars in.
EDIT: Jeg merker at jeg omtrent bare dro frem det negative. Det fikk 7/10, Eurogamer hadde det jo gøy og.

Novastrum

Feminist-elitist
Kommer ikke til å legge merke til noe av det der, er for opptatt med å sperge samme shootout-sekvens tjue ganger på rad.

Novastrum

Feminist-elitist
IGN gir 9/10
Et jævla bra spill var konklusjonen.
There are plenty of games which are celebrated for their gameplay but lack anything in way of story or character. Max Payne 3 is a different type of proposition. The gameplay is simple yet satisfying, but it’s entirely in the service of a strongly-authored narrative. Players aren’t at the liberty to roam, to explore, or to shake things up. Some might find this too controlling, but in return for your freedom, you’re rewarded with a mature genre piece which is also a finely-realised character study. Action games continue to inch the dial towards 11, sometimes at the expense of their narrative integrity. Max Payne 3, however, has the conviction to reign in the action, imbue it with purpose - the spectacle still sparkles but it also makes sense.

Novastrum

Feminist-elitist
Playstation Universe gir kjempebra på den: 9.5/10
There’s not much more I can say about Max Payne 3 without spoiling the experience for you. Emotionally exhausted and still buzzing with excitement after playing Max Payne 3’s story mode throughout the weekend, I woke up this morning bursting to tell everyone that, quite simply put: Max Payne 3 is the best character-driven shooter that I’ve ever played.

Eurogamer og Edge er ikke fasiten selv om de skriver godt.
De gir vel stort sett kun 10/10 til førstepart Nintendo-spill.

Selv Skyward Backtracker gav de 10/10. Og SMG2, selv om det omtrent var SMG1 med Yoshi.

Novastrum

Feminist-elitist
Fant nettopp ut at Edge gav Max Payne 2 6/10 når det kom ut, så jeg melder meg ut av videre diskusjon med denne smileyen. \o/

Drauden

SGs kollektive lillebror
Har kjøpt denne spillen nå, ligger i Spaceworld-posen sammen med en Max Payne 3 t-skjorte jeg fikk.
I dag blir det no promperi, i morgen no anmelderi.

Shinra85

Spillegals effort emo
Har kjøpt denne spillen nå, ligger i Spaceworld-posen sammen med en Max Payne 3 t-skjorte jeg fikk.
I dag blir det no promperi, i morgen no anmelderi.
Anmelde Rockstar pga de har slakta serien, amirait?

har trua, ser fram til skryt, osv