Metal Gear Online Beta (Beta key får du her)

Lodin

Der Waaaah
Gidder ikke lese...

Alright recruits I'ma gonna take you all from mild pains in da butts to full on dicks. It's a well known fact I think that MGO is the best game for tea bagging ever. If you kill someone you can teabag them for maybe 15 seconds while they have to watch. If you can tranq them you can teabag 'em for like a minute and then kill them and then teabag them for that 15 seconds so that is obviously ideal.

MGO is good because you can teabag someone for like a little bit then salute them then keep teabagging them. Or if you get on the ground and crawl forward slowly you can do that funny little worm things all around their little pathetic body

OBVIOUSLY the best map for teabagging is Groznee Grad because there's a lot of spaces and you can drag people behind stuff for privacy.

Speaking of which one awesome thing to do is do that crawl to the right of the screen while spinning that camera around as fast as you can without going all the way around your dude. He'll do that funny worm thing while spinning in place and it's a really good way to waste time and lose games. It can also freak out a guy who you tranq'd and is lookin at you like wtf this feature was added specifically by hideo kojima

One thing thats good to do to clear your head is, if you crawl towards a ledge, you can hit TRIANGLE (^) to hang off the side. Sometimes I just hang over the big open area in Grozni Grad for a long time while I think about where my life is going until someone shoots me and I think it's a good thing to do,

PRO TIP: you need good music to get you in the right mindset. I recommned "straight up" by paula abdul.

PRO TIP: The best voice to use is TYPE C at the highest pitch, because you sound just like krillin from dbz

it's a well known fact that the way bodies react to grenades is hilarious. Hitting teamates with them is good fun for the whole family. it is also a good practice to tranq someone, pref. a teamate, teabag them as you see fit, and throw down a grenade where they're lying just as they're getting up so they try to but can't quite escape in time. i like to shoot them until they don't really have any health left while they're still out, and then the grenade kills them (UPDATE: actually C4 is better for this), lol. the best way to drain their health is to aim a pistol at their dicks in first person / over the shoulder, and teabag them while shooting them in the dick. but be careful this is an advanced technique and could be dangerous. after this techinque i like to use a keyboard macro "this P90 is excellent" regardless of what weapon i'm using.

if you get bored you can wrap your lips around the top of your sixaxis and blow into the usb port so it makes a funny whistle

PRO TIP: there are 19 bones in your hand and fingers, and 8 in your wrist

ADVANCED TECHNIQUE: drag a tranq'd body up to a wall (at a 45 degree angle works best), press and crouch against the wall, and rub your ass back and forth on the player's face. i usually follow this by killing myself with a grenade.

It is possible to drop a teammate off of a high place by getting them in a choke hold, backing right up against a ledge (but don't fall of!), going into aiming mode, and spinning so that they're hanging off the ledge. Then simply let go and they'll fall right off. sometimes, at least with the training dumbies if you hold on, they'll fall several stories below but you'll both be in the choke hold animations and you can still drag them around akwardly. If you do this in groushzni gradd on certain balconies, you can drag them around the insides of buildings where they will be snapping around akwardly trying to keep in line with you from the roof.. another great thing to do is to knock them out, plant c4, wake them up, and knock both of yourselves off of a large building. if you survive when you land, you don't even have to get up. If you land in a funny position like I do sometimes then by all means, stay in it

I haven't been able to blow myself up onto any weird areas yet, but it might be worth trying.

PRO TIP: you can use explosives to "jump" over many obstacles that you would otherwise have to walk around.

PRO TIP: JESUS CHRIST if you hold L1 in the box or drum can, and hold really far back and to the side on the left analog stick, you can spin so fucking fast. You should strongly consider doing this over being effective.

Did you know?: Discovery is the second studio album by the Liverpool, England pop and rock band The Beatles released on March 13, 2001. It marks a shift in the sound from Chicago house, which they were previously known for, to disco and synthpop styles. The album also provided itself as a soundtrack to the anime film Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem. -Wikipedia

I guess the best way to stun a teammate is to use the stun knife and put them in a sleeper hold right after, because the SOP safety doesn't stop CQC. Then you can teabag them and possibly set up C4.

From what I've tried on dumbies, if you surround them with magazines they can't help but read them when they get back up, so you can stun them and repeat the process. You might be able to teabag someone repeatedly for as long as 3-4 minutes under optimal conditions. This is a neat idea!

okay i think thats all there is for this lesson rookies. if this thread doesn't get to at least 9 pages i'm going to repost in byob and helldump i swear to christ.

MGO følger jo gratis med MGS4 og kan oppgraderes etterhvert med nye maps osv som DLC. så jeg tror det er værd det jeg.

justincase

Jjang
Medlem av ledelsen
Kom igjen a, don`t stop the hatin!

Spilte meg endelig et par runder igår, og hadde ingen lag problemer. Var bare 6 på brettet, så øyner en sammenheng, og utover det var det... Helt greit. Vet ikke helt hva som er å si, det meste ved det er helt greit; brettene, kontrollen, gameplayet, det er desverre ikke noe her som gjør at jeg vil spille dette over en av de andre online-mp skytespillene i hylla. For det faller i samme kategori som Halo og CoD selv om det kanskje ikke vil. Brettet jeg spilte på var sånn halvveis lagt opp til at man kunne snike seg litt rundt, og det er i tredje person, men med et ødelagt cover system og så få spillere på et så stort brett ble bare ikke spennende.

Men men, gir det nok noen runder til etterhvert, kanskje det vokser på meg, kanskje jeg synes det suger mer. Er veldig avventende til spill jeg ikke har betalt noe for.

justincase

Jjang
Medlem av ledelsen
Kom igjen, imponer meg.

(Hva har det med MGO å gjøre? Er åpenbart en kobling, men ser den ikke).

Lodin

Der Waaaah
De fleste MMOer som dukker opp fra Korea er i en evig beta. I flere av dem virker det etterhvert som man kan betale for å få ekstra stæsj på karakteren sin. Det har ikke mye med MGO å gjøre, men sålangt virker det like stabilt og like verdt penger som det jevne SUPER HAPPY FUN FAMILY SPRUNG FUCKY!

justincase

Jjang
Medlem av ledelsen
Bortsett fra at MGO er verdt sine 0,- kroner og kommer til å bli det mest populære i år etter GTA IV.
Om det er den grensesprengende kvaliteten som gjør dette, er jo en annen sak... :rulleøyne:

Lodin

Der Waaaah
Etter det jeg har lest så nei, dette kommer ikke til å bli årets mest populære onlinespill.
Jeg er ikke en tullete Nintendofanboy her, jeg vet bare at dette dillet ikke har noen sjangse mot storhetene CS, Brøsme4 og TF2. Ikke på lang sikt.

Selv GTA4 kommer nok til å ete opp en del trafikk selv hvis multiplayeren viser seg å være hest. MGO vil derimot ganske enkelt ikke gjøre det.

justincase

Jjang
Medlem av ledelsen
Jeg ser det i forhold til at alle med en PS3 vil kjøpe MGS 4, og da antagelig bruke tid på online delen, fanboys som vi alle er. Er helt enig at slik det er idag vil det ikke bli noe nytt <populært online skytespill> i forhold til popularitet, men det kommer til være mange som spiller det i juli. Jeg har heller aldri påstått det kommer til å bli et nytt CS eller være populært på lang sikt, så hvem du argumenter til her har jeg ikke fått med meg.

Dette Lodin, er uansett bare synsing fra vår side, og siden desverre ingen bryr seg om slikt kan jeg jo heller spørre hva du personlig syntes om spillet? Noen styrker? Fikk du til cover systemet?

oma

Village Drunk
MGO virker egentlig helt greit, men det er jo lov å håpe på at det blir bedre når fullversjonen kommer. (yn)