Kjøper det første dagen!  :rulleøyne:
Håper det regner den dagen så jeg ikke må dra for gardinene når jeg spiller  :p
266631​
Ja! Elsker det! :D
266661​
[/b]
:kos:

New: Aonuma Talks More Twilight Princess

Yesterday we brought you the Zelda director's comments on Zelda DS, and now we've got his latest comments on Twilight Princess!

During Eiji Aonuma's latest chat with Electronic Gaming Monthly, the director of the Zelda series confirmed a couple of new tidbits of information about the game.

The title will take place "several years" after Ocarina of Time, and therefore we'll be seeing such familiar races as Gorons and Zoras playing a part in the game.

He reiterated the strange character Midna would play a very important role in the game - in regards to the storyline and also gameplay-wise. Without her help, Link will not be able to progress through the many puzzles and battles in the game. Aonuma revealed one unique ability of hers is that she can detect the number of enemies around Link and herself in the twilight lands.

In the twilight realm, Link will be able to converse with various animals while in his wolf form. The information he gathers will be vital to helping him progress.

Integral to the game design, the title features a day and night system which denotes when in-game events will take place, with day and night-time exclusive events occurring throughout.

Concluding the interview, Aonuma said the theme of darkness will play a big part in Twilight Princess. The game's forests require Link to navigate using a lantern as they will be full of surprises.

More on Twilight Princess as we get it.

Revolution-Europe

La oss håpe størrelse på verdenen, musikk og animasjon vil være like bra som Shadow of the Colossus.
Gleder meg å se hva Nintendo kan komme med.

Six months and counting. November 15th, 2005 was to be Zelda's greatest day. That was, until August 4th, when Nintendo announced Twilight Princess would be delayed for six months. While the wait should be worth it, it seems Nintendo is not hyping the game as much as it should be. This may be true to an extent, but I have a feeling in the end, this game isn't going to need anymore hype once the truth about the nature of Twilight Princess is revealed. The truth that Twilight Princess' ending is going to rock the world of Zelda.

If you remember the first trailer for Twilight Princess (found here), notice what the text says near the end. "But as the light fades...will the hero rise again? Or will darkness reign?" The entire trailer sent shockwaves around the community, mainly because of the return to this mature look, or perhaps fans thought Zelda would finally be taken seriously again. What I noticed was how the trailer conveyed this world that was pretty bleak and Link was trying to fight off what seemed to be a surplus of enemies. The trailer also played on Ocarina of Time's trailer, which questioned if Link would succeed or not in his new game. We all know that much of Ocarina of Time was pretty bleak, with Ganondorf ruling Hyrule for the Adult segment.

Is this Link's fate in Twilight Princess?

But such thoughts were cast asunder in March 2005 when at the Game Developer's Conference, Eiji Aonuma said the new Zelda would take place after The Wind Waker. Fans were more concerned about how Hyrule would return in the new game, and dismissed much thought about the potential for a bleak outcome for the new Zelda game. However, over the next few months leading up to E3, clues about this "twilight" were leaked out by the creators, hinting that Hyrule was being taken over by some mysterious force. At E3 2005, we finally saw this force unleashed and were introduced to the Twilight Realm, a helpless and mourning Princess Zelda, and inklings of Ganondorf possibly returning. However, the bombshell that was dropped this time was where Twilight Princess now would take place; decades after Ocarina of Time, and before The Wind Waker.

How could this be? Didn't The Wind Waker clearly state that after Ocarina of Time, the Hero of Time vanished and Ganon came back? And because of this, the people were helpless and the gods were forced to flood the land of Hyrule? How could any game take place between these two games...especially if Hyrule is flooded and no hero appeared? Unless, Twilight Princess ended with the flood. But that still left the question of Link in the new game. If he exists in it, and is our hero, how can he exist if he's not mentioned in The Wind Waker's intro? Especially if Ganondorf truly is in Twilight Princess?

I hope you are picking up on my drift. It's an unspoken horror in the fan base, but I know the idea has been tossed around. And I believe over the next few months, as Twilight Princess begins to rebuild up its hype for its Q2 2006 release, fans are going to begin to realize the undeniable and unbelievable truth.

Link is going to die in Twilight Princess, and Hyrule is going to fall into ruin.

I do not know this as a fact. I may even be overdoing it. But if everything holds true, there is going to be a very sad ending for Twilight Princess. But do not just take my word for it. See what Takumi Kawagoe said this month in Nintendo Power:

"Personally, I hope that Zelda will liven up and regain her cheer by the end of the game, but I suspect that it may not be in Hyrule's destiny this time around."

Sure, Takumi Kawagoe is just the person behind the Twilight Princess trailers. But who do you think gives Takumi Kawagoe direction? Aonuma and Miyamoto. Aonuma admitted the faults of The Wind Waker and vowed to not let them happen again. He acknowledges that Link is much more mature, much more wild in this game. He admits the game deals with more mature issues, and that romance between Link and Zelda is considered. Ganondorf is going to be involved, but Aonuma is being awfully quiet about just how involved he will be. Aonuma knows what fans want. He's giving fans what they want. Something to topple the great games, something to put Zelda ahead of them without any doubt. Perhaps Aonuma has supplanting the Death of Aeris in Final Fantasy VII in mind for his way to make Twilight Princess "historic".

Regardless if believe the hype or not in this article, something needs to be made clear. Twilight Princess is definitely darker than its predecessors, and it is obvious this game is being catered to the older fans. If everything holds true until the release date, we know Twilight Princess HAS to end with something like the flooding of Hyrule, or at least something not so "happy". With all the repetition in Zelda, it's time the creators screwed with the fans common beliefs and actually shock us for once. If you can, remember the first time you played Link's Awakening. Remember how you felt when you beat that game, and saw Koholint vanish. That's just a taste of what's coming in Twilight Princess.

The Wind Waker was supposed to evoke emotion in the players. Twilight Princess is finally going to deliver on that promise. Zelda is about to become very emotional, and I expect there will be a lot of teary eyes by the time the credits roll. But it is something the series needs. It's time for the series to grow up a bit, it's time for Zelda to deliver a truly great story. If it must come at the price of Link's life, so be it.

It's about time evil won in the happy world of Nintendo games.[/b]
http://www.thehylia.com/twilight_requiem.shtml

:grine:

Yetipants

Mein Gampf
Medlem av ledelsen
Overaktiv fantasi-alert! Men ja, jeg ser det for meg... Zelda står i et tårn, oppå et fjell eller noe annet høyt, mens hun ser Link ofre seg selv til bølgene og musikken virkelig slenger inn pompøs-giret. Hadde vært noe. :D

Between the single player adventure and the numerous sidequests, Twilight Princess may feature over 100 hours of gameplay!

Japanese gaming website Level Up has a new report on the game, and they reveal that the total play time in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess could exceed one hundred hours.

Zelda director Eiji Aonuma said that though the play time will depend on how much the player explores and takes on sidequests, he expects the game will be the most expansive Zelda adventure yet, dwarfing both Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker.

Apparently, the article then goes on to say that the next generation of Zelda will be influenced by new gameplay mechanics introduced in Twilight Princess.

Revo-Europe

Jeg er så jævla lite interessert i å drepe hundre gylne edderkopper, eller smi sammen over hundre steiner med folk, eller lete etter skatter på havets bunn. Hvis sidequestene er like gjennomførte, eller bedre, enn de i Majora's Mask kommer jeg til å elske spillet bare pga det, hvis ikke kommer jeg sikkert bare til å fullføre storyen ...

Men det spørs jo, i Dawn of Sorrow hadde jeg faktisk lyst til å samle alle sjelene, men der var jo hver eneste sjel forskjellig og gav deg en ny egenskap man kunne bruke senere i spillet. Man ble belønnet for hver eneste sjel man sleit med å skaffe, i motsetning til Ocarina of Time hvor man bare ble belønnet for ... hver tiende edderkopp var det vel?

Spillet blir nok uansett bra, uansett om sidequestene er bra eller ikke, men det å skryte av ca. hundre timers gameplay, når mesteparten av disse timene går til å samle etellerannet gørrkjedelig tjohoi, er jævlig misvisende, spør du meg.

Jeg håper og tror at fiskingen i TP blir bra. I OoT føltes det alt for begrenset da man ble nødt til å holde seg i et knøttlite tjern. I TP er det heldigvis mulig å ro rundt i båt og fiske hvor som helst der det er vann. Jeg ser for meg at jeg kan komme til å kaste bort en del tid på dette minigamet hvis det blir som jeg tror. Men det bør være ekstremt mange interessante sidequests hvis jeg skal gidde å bruke 100+ timer på spillet ved første gjennomgang.

Ellers har det dukket opp et par nyheter (dere som lurer på hvilken utsettelse de snakker om i denne nyheten, les dette). For det første er Nintendo for fullt igang med motion capturing for TP. De fleste animasjonene vi har sett i spillet til nå har altså ikke vært noen endelige saker. De dårlige animasjonen vi har sett i E3-builden har irritert meg en del, så dette ble jeg veldig glad for å lese. Ellers neves det at TP er det Zelda-spillet til nå som har hatt høyest budsjett og størst utviklingsteam. Ikke noen overraskelse akkurat.

Enig angående animasjonen. Med tanke på lista som ble lagt med Wind Waker, så forventer jeg selvsagt at Twilight Princess skal være minst like godt -- noe E3-videoene sådde tvil om.

Godt å høre at alle ressurser settes inn. Da bruker det som oftest å bli meget, meget bra fra store N.

Edit: Leste også teorien om en mindre lykkelig slutt på TP her nå, og må si det virker rimelig troverdig. Helt enig i at Zelda trenger mer engasjement, og at cut-n-paste-historien (redd prinsessen fra onde ganondorf) kan ha godt av å friskes opp med litt reelle konsekvenser.

Med tanke på at noen hos Nintendo også sa noe slikt som at TP ville bli "det siste Zelda-spillet slik som vi kjenner det" eller noe i den duren, så henger teorien rimelig greit ihop.

Spent på veien videre.

Hvis sidequestene er like gjennomførte, eller bedre, enn de i Majora's Mask kommer jeg til å elske spillet bare pga det, hvis ikke kommer jeg sikkert bare til å fullføre storyen ...
[/b]
Noe av grunnen til at jeg anser Majoras mask bedre enn Oot. Å samle sammen alle maskene var veldig morsomt da hver maske hadde sin egen lille historie, og da man til slutt ble belønnet for å ha alle maskene, da man fikk den siste og beste hvis man hadde dem.

Det å samle sammen alle hjertene har jeg heller ikke skjønt moroa med. Riktignok blir bossene lettere da du tåler mer, men hva er vitsen med det? Ingen hardcore gamer kan gå rundt å skryte av at man endelig klarte sistebossen når man har tjue hjerter. Hadde man klart det med halvparten hadde det kanskje vært noe å skryte av.. Eneste spillet jeg gadd å samle alle var i Alttp. Det blir bare for vanskelig, for tidkrevende og for lite givende å samle hjertene i Oot..

Selom jeg synes OoT er hakket bedre enn MM, er jeg enig i at sidequesta i MM er de beste jeg har opplevd.
Jeg tror jeg har skrevet tidligere at jeg vil ha Ocarinas epikk, Majoras detaljer og Wind Wakers eleganse.

Jeg har samlet alle hjertene i OoT en gang, og alle Skulltulas ett par ganger. Og jeg synes forøvrig at det var moro, og kunne tenkt meg å se noe liknende i TP, kanskje med noe bedre utførelse og bedre gevinster, som mange av dere er innpå.

Jeg tviler på at det kommer til å skje. Revo-kontrolleren er for forskjellig fra GC-kontrolleren til at spillet kan være kompatibelt med begge deler. Eller kanskje de bare slenger inn et minispill om f.eks. fisking, hvor man kan bruke Revo-kontrolleren? Dette er uansett noe de kan implementere lenge før Revo-lanseringen, så jeg tror ikke dette vil være grunn for utsettelse.

Kilik

Lokal moderator
Noe jeg skrev i Revolution-emnet for en stund tilbake:

Forøvrig har jeg tenkt litt på Zelda: Twilight Princess i det siste. Jeg tror det kan bli utsatt helt til Revo-lanseringen. De fleste forventer vel at spillet kommer ut til våren/sommeren, men Nintendo har ikke sagt noe mer enn TIDLIGST 2.kvartal 2006. Med tanke på hvor svakt Gamecube gjør det for tiden (flere kjeder er i ferd med å fase den ut for godt), så vil spillet neppe selge like bra som forventet. Jeg tror derfor det vil konverteres til Revo også, noe som vil være lett med tanke på så lik hardware. Med grafikkforbedringer og tilpasning til Revo-kontrollen (f.eks. legge til noen kontroll-spesifikke mini-games), så vil Nintendo ha et helvetes godt lanseringsspill høsten 2006.[/b]

Thinaran

Den mannlige sexbomba
Medlem av ledelsen
Deilig artikkel.

Opprinnelig skrevet av NGC
Link also has a finishing move - a jumping, downward stab against any grounded enemies. Surely nothing could be more satisfying than knocking an opponent off its feet before stabbing your freehand controller hard towards the ground. Gritting your teeth and making growling noises while you do it is, of course, entirely optional.
=D

Yey, et nytt bilde :ler:
vel, dette frisket opp min lyst for spillet. bare 4 måneder igjen? (minimum)

Lodin

Der Waaaah
Eurogamer
Yoshiyuki Oyama, character designer on forthcoming GameCube title Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, has revealed that arch nemesis Ganon is about to make a comeback.
In an interview with Nintendo Power magazine, Oyama said: "No discussion of Twilight Princess' enemies can end without mentioning Ganon.
"I know that everyone's wondering what's going on with Link's old nemesis. All I can say now is, we're preparing more than you could possibly ever, ever, expect..."

But although that was all he was prepared to say directly on the subject, Oyama did hint that Ganon will be harder to defeat than ever - as will his cohorts. Oyama reckons the enemies in previous games have been far to easy to do over, and Twilight Princess will offer much more of a challenge.
"How will my monsters ensure that Twilight Princess is the greatest Zelda game ever? Wait and see," Oyama said. "You won't be disappointed."
Nintendo's still keeping shtum over when we'll get our hands on Twilight Princess - but we'll keep you posted. [/b]
Håper dette betyr at vi får tilbake Ganon i griseform. :D

Deilig artikkel, om jeg ikke hadde slutta å kjøpe bladet, så hadde jeg lagt merke til dette tidligere.
Enig med hva Kilik siterer ovenfor, at Nintendo absolutt bør vurdere å konfigurere spillet overfor Revo kontrollen, og dermed skaffe seg ett virkelig godt argument for å kjøpe Revolution.