Chief Gutti off to Japan - Who wants stuff?

Hey guys!I`m using my friend`s computer because I bought the wrong plug converter for the Norwegian laptop. Therefore, I can`t be bothered to write in Norwegian. Today I`ve bought two copies of 3rd Strike Tougeki DVD. GG is sold out everywhere so far. Might have to get it from Amazon.Was by Mikado arcade where Umehara and the others play 2D games all the time. THey have tournament footage DVDs for sale there. All at 500 yen a piece. So if you want stuff of 3rd Strike and GG from there, let me know. AND, since there are at the 500 yen, I`m pretty much sure that the ones from Kuroda`s collection then sell for 300 yen.

Nilo:Just found your PS2 Chun Li controller. They go for 4000 yen a piece. Are you interested in one of these? A USB adapter goes anywhere from 1500 to 2000 yen. They also have the Ken controller.
Hi Gutti!

Yeah man, it would be really appreciated if you could get the Chun pad and the converter. So lets see, 4000+2000 = 6000 yen total then, thats around 550 to 600 NOK, if im not mistaken?

Then yeah, buy that, and if you can find the Akuma PS2 controller, buy that one aswell, but without the converter.

So in total: Chun Li pad + converter( i hope its without lag) and Akuma pad(without the converter)

If you cant find the Akuma pad, try Sega Saturn Style Control Pad (I know its for pc, but it might work on PS3)
But definitely buy Chun + converter!

Give me your bank info on PM or email me at Nilo1000@hotmail.com , and ill transfer the money.

Have a nice one then, and don't get your ass kicked in VF, WOLF shall win!

Har veldig, veldig lyst til å spørre om du kan finne en Dir en Grey - Gauze cd til meg, om de finnes til vettuge priser, altså... Og om du har tid da.

Robbie:Ey, man. Just bought you your ATH, DH1 and Power Adapter. I did it using my mastercard, so I will check my bank account when they ship out the package to see the amount they charged me for it in NOK. I will send you an email tomorrow with how much you need to transfer to me for the 3rd Strike and GG DVDs. Also, expect 300 yen per Kuroda DVD x the amount he has to offer.

Alexander

frilans ufør
It's been a while since the last time I tried to strike a conversation with you and awkward silence ensued. Ah, the chemistry between us is almost tangible. Not speaking of which, do you know of any stores selling cheap video game music? I'd love to buy a boxload.

Hei Gutti!
Hvis han har hele samlingen til Robbie, og fortsatt til overs vil jeg også hele! Hehe!

Sender du meg en mail med hva du trenger av penger heller?
ludvik666@hotmail.com
Kan sikkert få sponset en dag på burger eller noe også :)

De turnerings dvd'ene du også fant hørtes også spennende ut!
Noe mer info og gi om dem ? :p

EDIT;
Hvor mye koster en JLF-TP-8Y ? :S

I still haven`t managed to send out any emails with bank details yet since I`m still on my friend`s computer. I will, however, get the proper electricity plug tomorrow when I go to visit Akihabara for another day of heavy purchases.

Robbie:

I can possibly get you an ESPGALUDA 2 PCB for 55 000 yen from Gfront. Is this within your pricing range? If you are interested in it, hopefully you`ll reply before it`s gone missing. If you hope for a less priced one, then I can check auctions regularly for an eventual apperance. As for Ketsui, it used be only at 40 000 yen back in the days when nobody cared about it. Now they really go for 110 000 and above. When the 360 Live version is out then it will heavily go down in price. A capcom converter is for sale at Gfront for 15 000 yen. I think this will be the cheapest I will find unless one pops up on Yahoo Auction. TRY and MAK Japan both charge 18 000 yen and above for it.

Nukleuz:

Thinking of going to Game Sakura sometime this week. I can purchase the 3rd Strike DVDs and GG ones that are for sale at Mikado too, considering they are only going to set you back 500 per copy.
The Sanwa sticks cost just below 2000 yen if you go for the sticks alone without the metal plate. They sell "Mekakushi" (plastic covers for button holes) at around 40 yen a piece. I will buy you a loose stick at least tomorrow at Mak Japan.

Nilo:

I will look around for a Saturn controller tomorrow. Saw one at Yahoo Auction, sealed, but 8 people had already bid on it currently valuing at 3200 yen, even with another day of bidding left. I remember these pads used to be everywhere, but I am guessing things changed once the 360, PS3 and PC games started appearing. So, if I find one for as much as 4000 yen (new), will this be too high a price? If I am lucky and sees one for 3000 - 3500, I should probably go for it immediately.

Oblivione:

Well, that Gauze CD is quite hard to find brand new. I am sure I can locate it used at either Book Off or something. Amazon have it for 3000 yen, but that`s with a 1-2 months waiting time.
If a used is ok, I`ll search one up and tell you the price, or better yet, let me know now what your pricing range is.

En brukt en går fint, så lenge den er hel og pent brukt. Når den er brukt holder jeg meg veldig gjerne under 200kr eller ca 2500 yen, om jeg forsto rett. Så finner du noe under det hadde det vært topp.

Nilo:

I will look around for a Saturn controller tomorrow. Saw one at Yahoo Auction, sealed, but 8 people had already bid on it currently valuing at 3200 yen, even with another day of bidding left. I remember these pads used to be everywhere, but I am guessing things changed once the 360, PS3 and PC games started appearing. So, if I find one for as much as 4000 yen (new), will this be too high a price? If I am lucky and sees one for 3000 - 3500, I should probably go for it immediately.
4000 yen for a new one is okey, as long as its new though. I know i'm asking abit to much, but I hope you could find the Akuma pad as well, but if not, go for the Saturn Pad.

Thanks again Gutti, I really appreciate you talking the time :)

Nukleuz:

Thinking of going to Game Sakura sometime this week. I can purchase the 3rd Strike DVDs and GG ones that are for sale at Mikado too, considering they are only going to set you back 500 per copy.
The Sanwa sticks cost just below 2000 yen if you go for the sticks alone without the metal plate. They sell "Mekakushi" (plastic covers for button holes) at around 40 yen a piece. I will buy you a loose stick at least tomorrow at Mak Japan.
Kjøp de DVD'ene du Gutti ;)
Passer kun sticka til den sticka jeg har allerede som har blitt brukt med den flash joysticken jeg nevnte i SF2HD emnet?

BTW. Litt pinlig SPM. Men kan du få Kuroda du å signere alle de DVD'ene du får kjøpt for meg? :S :$

Nilo:

Sorry, man. So far I`ve been out of luck finding the Akuma controller. I ask them shop that had the Chun and Ken one and they said it was gone a long time ago. I will still be on the lookout for both the Akuma and a Saturn controller. The latter has also still not been found yet, outside of auction, which currently has ended.

Nukleuz:

Not exactly understanding what you are refering to at the moment. Are you asking if the Sanwa stick I am purchasing for you will fit inside the Flash Stick-modified stick? They both use the same plate to connect, so I do not see any problems with swapping them out.

As for Kuroda signings. Well, it`s the arcade that is selling them. Not Kuroda personally, so cannot guarantee any type of signature at all. In fact, I can most likely say no chance already, lol.

Robbie3S:

Was at GFront and purchased the Capcom I/O Board today costing 15600 yen (Had to pay with credit card and there was a 4% charge unfortunately). I am getting you the Espgaluda 2 PCB for 46 000 yen if I am lucky. My friend was going to pick it up for me in Osaka, so I hope you`re willing to go for it at this price! If not, respond asap please!

The Audio Technica`s go for 11 000 the absolute cheapest in Japan. However, this is an Internet shopping price only, which also includes another 800 yen in shipping. Therefore, just waiting for the Amazon to deliver it would probably be the best option. Amazon are ALWAYS the cheapest place to get stuff. It`s quite an amazing company in Japan. Shipping is always for free too, plus so far, even on sales, I always end up finding out that Amazon had that CD at the exact same price as the one bought through a sale through a regular shop.

And to finally add; just discovered a Ketsui Jamma PCB going for 90 000 yen. Still way beyond 700 dollars though, lol. I guess you should wait for the XBOX Live version before you consider purchasing a PCB.

Gutti: Takk for innsatsen så langt, jævlig fett at du tar deg tid til å shoppe for oss.

Capcom I/O til 15600 +4% = Nice :D

ATH, DH1 and Power Adapter, wait for amazon siden du stoler på de.

ESPGaluda 2 46000 is most probably a go! Må bare sjekke saldoen imorgen og sender deg mld eller poster her.

Kuroda and Tougeki dvd's YES! Og Mikado dvd'er hvis de er med nyere 3s eller GG:AC så er det bare å kjøpe.
Hvis du har en venn i Osaka er jeg også hypp på dvd'er fra A-cho spesielt 3s. Hvis jeg husker riktig da og A-cho er i Osaka...?

Kom på en ting til, jeg trenger Mounting plate til Seimitsu LS-32 til Aero city min. Mener det er den rette platen og ikke den s-shaped. Can you get?

Nilo: Hvis Gutti får tak i Saturn controlleren så go for it! Du vil ikke angre og hvis du gjør det kan du bare selge den, de er umulig å få tak i. Jeg har en og angrer no jævlig på at jeg ikke kjøpte 2 med en gang.

Nuke: Good Luck i å få Kuroda til å signere ting. Du veit karen ser dumt på deg hvis du prøver å shake hands med han i arcaden :p Thats's just how he is.